4) hello there....mr handsome

*a week later*
The school week pasted and it wasn't anything special just getting the day done then awkwardly avoiding Grace's boyfriend. Anyway it's finally Saturday so I've decided to go out to the mall and maybe grab some thing to eat while I'm there. I do honestly enjoy being by myself sometimes.

I put on my normal clothing ....and no it is not black I only wear black when I'm with the 'killerz' just to fit the image of the group.But of course that won't be necessary anymore. I put light makeup on and headed out.

Once I was at the mall there was nothing to do so I went into a cafe near by as soon as I got there I ordered my favourite drink and sat down. I waited then my drink was finally ready so I went to get it and at the same time I saw a handsome man getting his drink too. I didn't realise I was staring at him until he laughed a bit and gave me the drink in my hand. I finally snapped out of my thoughts and went to sit down again.

Soon after the handsome guy came and stood infront of my table. I just awkwardly gave him that 'what do you want?' Look. "Uhmmm there's no more tables so can I sit here?" He asked and I nodded faster than flash could ever. "My name is jungkook" he said and I nodded again "hi I'm Y/N" he smiled ... omg that smile could kill every girl! But i won't fall for it... not again.

We talked for a good hour and soon after we exchanged numbers. We bid our byes and I left with a smile. I knew i shouldn't trust anyone when it comes to dating but being friends won't hurt anybody.

*three weeks after meeting jungkook*

Me and jungkook have been friends for three weeks now . He's super sweet and funny don't forget handsome. So We decided to meet each other at his house because we're having a movie night. I mean we're really comfortable with each other now we had a lot of movie nights and hanged out a lot. It was awkward at first but we texted a lot and then hang out more often until we became really good mates in just 3 weeks.

I arrived at kookies house (a nickname I gave him) this was my first time in his house too. He mentioned that he lives with 6 other guys who are like his brothers which luckily don't mind me coming over. Anyway I stood infront of a white door and rang the bell soon after jungkook came and opened the door and I gave him a hug. I walked pasted a massive hallway into the living room to see 2 guys sitting on the couch.

"Guys this is Y/N" kookie said as both of them looked my way and smiled while waving at me "hi" I said awkwardly "oh no need to be awkward around here. Let's just introduce ourself hi I'm your hope your angel I'm jhope" the one that looked like a sunshine said.

"Hi I'm V the 4D alien" the boy with a rectangular smile said. Right at that moment a different boy pooped his head from the kitchen in an apron "I'm your pink princess Jin" he said as he posed to look cute. "Anyway the other two guys are out right now but they'll be back soon" kookie said and I nodded .

We decided to watch 'train to busan' as we were nearly at the end of the movie someone came in both me and kookie to look to see Yoongi ! ...."Y/N?" he asked "Yoongi?" i asked happily. i jumped and hugged him and he hugged back tightly and giggled. "Oh i see that you guys know each other im glad!" kookie said as we nooded