15) Good Terms

Y/N P.O.V:

Today was our third day in Jeju Island and we decided to go to the beach. So we made our way to breakfast as I saw Mark he looked at me and looked back down with his face red.I started eating the waffles with strawberry's but the silence of the whole group made me wonder if everyone knew about yesterday. However JB did say it's only him who knows and i do trust his words.

After the awkward breakfast we made our way to the beach as I went into the changing rooms and put on my bikini that Jin picked out. I looked down to see he picked the most revealing one...I'm dead-_- it was red with straps that went around my neck making it look like a choker. The bottoms were plain red with criss cross strings at the side. Normally I would just wear a top with shorts but Jin told me to get out of my comfort zone.

I made my way out and saw all the boys in got7 stair me down and up with their mouths open wide. "DAMMMN Y/N YOU'RE A REAL WOMEN!" i heard Bambam say and many other compliments then I saw Mark looking at me and not turning away "Stop looking at her you perverts!" I hear Mark almost shout as everyone started teasing him I just laughed it off. "Guys can we take pictures together?" i asked innocently. "YESSSSS LETS DO IT!!!" Youngjae quickly replied like a child.

We started taking pictures on my phone in each it was a different pose. Then on the last one we all had to jump on someones back and before I know it I was left with Mark. I jumped on his back and held my legs "sorry if i'm heavy" i apologised "no you aren't don't worry , these muscles were made to deal with all sorts of weights" he laughed. The way he said that made me glad that he was getting less awkward about the whole situation.

We spend the rest of the day relaxing and playing in the water but sadly we had to leave in two hours for our flight so we went back and started packing our bags.

NAMJOON'S P.O.V:

It felt lonely and quiet without Y/N in the house. I looked down on my phone and clicked on her Instagram. I saw a picture that was posted 5 minutes ago I looked at the picture and it was Y/N on that guys back . Mark was that guy in got7 I think. She wore a bikini and a lot of her skin was showing in front of them were six other guys all of the similar age. But what made me jealous and upset the most is that she was smiling and I have never seen her more happier in her life. She would always pull of an annoyed straight face but now it was not like her.

I put my phone down and started listening to music before I know I fell asleep waking up and seeing that it was 03:45 am. I took my head phones out and heard two voices in the other room IS SHE BACK ?! I was going to welcome her but I held back when I heard her speak "Kookie I don't know what to do" I heard her say I knew she was trying to be quiet. I know it's bad to listen to people's conversations but oh well.

"Y/N what happened?" Jungkook replied

"When I was in Jeju island Mark confessed his love for me" my heart dropped instantly taking in what she had just said

"What did you say?"

"Well you see the thing before he confessed he told me that Namjoon likes me but I don't know if it's true and I told him that I don't know my feelings yet" OF COURSE I LIKE YOU WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I thought. If you don't know your feelings yet I will make you realise your true feelings!

The next morning I woke up and headed straight to the kitchen and saw Y/N in her school uniform eating breakfast. "This is your last week right? we go to the theme park next week?" I asked and she looked at me suprised

Y/N'S P.O.V:

Wait I thought he was gonna be rude to me or something well this is certainly a surprise. "Umm sure why not" I replied and saw him smile but hid it away "Alright i'm gonna go school make sure no one finds out we live together also act like you always did not to make suspicions" I said and left. I guess me and Namjoon are on good terms now, he doesn't pick on me neither is he rude to me. But why is the kiss still in my head?