32) The End

*Few months later at the hospital*

"EVERYBODY OUT OF THE WAY WE HAVE A PATIENT GIVING BIRTH!" I heard the doctors shout as they were rushing to get me in the medical room. The pain was kicking in and i could feel our little baby wanting to leave my stomach as soon as possible. 

Before i know it the doctors are holding my hands telling me to push and push and my eyes are filled with tears of pain. But it wasn't long before heard a cry and it was over as i saw a little human being handed to me. My tears that were once pain are now happiness i smiled to myself as the baby girl cried. "she's beautiful" i whispered to myself admiring her tiny little nose that looked like namjoons and her lips that appeared like mine. She had brown big eyes that shined and at that moment i saw that although she was just born she has a big future full of love in front of her. I heard namjoon rushing in as soon as the doctors gave him permission he sat next to me also starring at our baby. I looked at him and saw that he was crying i laughed a bit but i was shut off when he kissed me on the lips. "i can't believe she's our baby girl. she is cute like you Y/N" he said making me blush.

"she has a cute nose like you" i stated and he laughed and nodded. "what should we name her?" I asked as namjoon got an idea "Dara because it means wisdom" I thought for a second and i really loved the meaning and the name itself was appealing. "yes we should name her Dara"

*2 days later*

We were finally out of the hospitals driving home with the newest family member in my hands in her little pink clothing. Before we know it we enter through the door and all the others come running in giving us an "awww" even yoongi was there and his bad side turned to a little mush mellow. Not to mentioned Eun and Yusu took a train all the way here just to see Dara!

 Their loud voices unsurprisingly made Dara cry so me and Namjoon went into our room to calm her down. It wasn't long as she calmed down and fell asleep but my eyes were closing too from the lack of sleep at the hospital. Namjoon tapped me on the leg so i looked up at him "here i'll take Dara to her bed you should get some sleep too" I smiled at him and nodded as i carefully handed Dara in his arms. I lay down on my bed as I soon felt his present come lay behind me and place his arms around my waist and his head in my neck at the back.

I feel lucky to have BTS, Got7,Eun and Yusu because the love of a family is life's greatest blessing <3