8) Fridays truth

Y.N'S P.O.V:

The next day it was friday and i went to my first lesson...Great Mr.Kim -Note the sarcasm. i went in and sat down it was so boring so i went on my phone like always and saw mark texting me

FROM:MARK

HEY Y/N SINCE ITS FRIDAY WANNA HANG OUT AFTER SCHOOL?

TO:MARK

HI MARK SORRY BUT I'VE GOT PLANS TONIGHT.

just when the message sent i saw Mr.kim looking my way "Y/N please give me your phone!" he tried to sound angry but failed. i sighed and gave him my phone knowing ill have to come at the end of the day to pick it up. I don't know why this guy got so triggered about me using my phone when nearly the whole class did and did not get in trouble.

NAMJOON'S P.O.V:

Being the nosy guy i was i decided to go through Y/N's phone during break time. luckily her phone didn't have a password so i was able to easily go on. Turning on her phone I saw a picture of her and a guy. in the picture she is smiling and he is hugging her from the back. Jealousy hit me instantly. i went on her messages and the top contact read 'mark' is this the guy possibly?

Pressing on the message i saw that she wrote that she is busy. i wonder what with?

*after school*

it was after school and i saw Y/N coming in annoyed as she snatched the phone out of my hand before i know it shes gone. i decided to see what she was busy with so i followed her. instead of going to her gang she surprisingly went the opposite way. she entered a grave yard and went to a grave stone and sat down near it. watching her i saw tears row down her face as she cleaned it. Y/N like always tried to give off a strong image by silently crying so no one heard her but it still made me heart broken. i wanted to go and hug her tell her everything is okay but then she would know i followed her. Would would she think if she found out that her teacher has a crush on her and follows her. probably that i'm a pervert or some sort.

i couldn't see her in any more tears so i left as she still cleaned the grave stone. I know i'm acting like one of those cringy and creepy teenage girls in anime's who secretly follow the guy they like. And i know i have a girlfriend but she is so mysterious i just want to get to know her better.

Y/N'S P.O.V:

i was really mad after school since my math teacher gave me a detention for not paying attention in class. so i just went to Mr.Kim to get my phone i saw him holding it so i just snatched it out his hand. i saw him in shock but a little down and i felt bad for a moment but left. on the way to the grave yard i felt someone following me again like last time to the cafe but ignored it again. i saw my grandmas grave stone and sat down as i cleaned it and silently cried to my self. I miss you grandma ...i miss you. why did you leave me like this...