31) Don't control me

*Few months later*

Y/N's P.O.V:

I finally went for a check up at the doctors with Namjoon and the doctor confirmed its a girl. Namjoon was a bit disappointed that its not a boy like he wanted but was still happy about our child. As we got out the hospital we both saw Grace who looked at us shocked but the thing i noticed the most was that her makeup was not strong and ugly but it was much lighter than she used to do it when we attended school. She also wore smart clothes well by smart i mean jeans and a blazer with high heals.

She approached us and that is when i realised her salty personality did not change "Omg my old Namjoonie!" She shouted happily as she hugged him. He pushed her away as i laughed a bit to myself but apparently it was a bit too loud as she pushed me by my shoulder. and i was about to fall but Namjoon caught me luckily "Are you insane, why are you pushing a pregnant girl?!" Namjoon did NOT hold in his anger but i was happy at that. She looked at me even more shocked "I bet you don't even know who the father is, huh, i bet its a random guy you met at the club" she seemed way too  proud at what she said.

"I am the father so don't talk to the mother of my child that way" As soon as those words left his mouth he grabbed my hand and we went to his car and drove off home. On the way home i had the image of my lovely boyfriend Namjoon protecting me which made me smile but i tried to hide it "I love you" i said as he was looking straight at the road and driving "did something happen?" he asked because of my sudden words "No of course not! but i'm just saying that i love you and i am so grateful you came into my life" he smiled at my words and his cheeks went bright red and i gave him an awwww sound at his cuteness.

We finally arrived home so Namjoon told me to go inside as he gets the baby clothes from the back of the car. I wanted to help him but he won't allow me to carry anything so instead i do as he tells me and go inside. As i opened the door it was awkwardly silent unlike ever "Guys i'm home!" I shouted as i placed the card from the house in the basket. I walked in but my feet suddenly stopped when i saw my mother sitting with BTS silently on the couch. Anger boiled inside me as my hands wanted to punch something "Get out" I tried telling her calmly but it sounded rude "GET OUT!" I shouted but jin came and held my shoulders "Y/N please..." my mum begged. I hated her double sided faces ..now she';s acting all nice like she has never before.

"Please she's your mother just give her 5 minutes" Jin also begged "okay but i'm only doing this for you" i told Jin and he gave a slight smile. I sat on the sofa and everyone left apart from Jin luckily who was there to stop me in case i get too angry. "Y/N i know this is dumb of me to ask now but my new husband has a son your age and we want you guys to meet and possibly get married to keep the business going" she said as i was about to flip my shi* "WHAT?!" i couldn't believe her words right now "I promise he is very handsome and rich and also a nice guy" i still couldn't take in her words ...is she serious?! "I don't need anyone , i have a boyfriend already and i would never never never go with anyone you set me with!"

"I don't care if you have anyone right now! i need you to carry on the business and make our family rich!" She started shouting at me as i couldn't take in anymore "Y/N honey i have all the stuff i placed them in our room" I heard Namjoon say as he came in the living room but saw my angry self and my angry mother "Hello Y/N's mother" he bowed to her and sat next to me "is this him?" anger still in her voice "I need you to break up with my daughter right now!  i am getting her married to someone else" Namjoon looked shocked and heartbroken but held my hand tightly "I'm sorry i can't do that i love Y/N too much" he said as he held me even tighter "I don't care i am her mother and i do not approve of this!" that's it i couldn't listen to anymore of it.

"Well too late because i'm pregnant and we are planning on getting married" i told her.

After our argument we managed to kick her out of the apartment she mostly failed her plan due to me being pregnant and starting a family. But either way even if i was the loneliest person on earth right now i still wouldn't allow her to control my love life.