5) so you live here...

"Y/N what are you doing here anyway" Yoongi asked "just watching a movie with jungkook" he then smiled and told me to go to his room when we're done watching the movie i nodded and he went upstairs.

Soon after the movie was done and kookie gave me the directions to yoongis room so I went there. I knocked on the door and waited "come in" I heard him say so I did I smiled at him and sat down on his bed "why did you want me to come ?" I asked and he smiled "well first of all I ship you and jungkook and second of all I need you to help me with something" he said .

"What do you want me to help you with?"

"Can you help me make namjoon and grace break up?" He asked

"What?! Why?" I kinda shouted

"I saw her kissing another guy it's clear she's cheating on him and I don't want him end up heart broken and In depression again"

I started thinking and came to a conclusion that no matter how much I admire yoongi I can't really help him in this case "sorry I'm not a really good use when it comes to this can you get someone else to help you?" I asked and he nodded a fine .

I went out his room after the talk and headed to kookies room where he was waiting for me to drop me home. "Hi kookie I'm done let's go!" I said happily and we went out his room to my house.

*monday*

Today in school I heard that we have a new teacher....apparently it's a hot male teacher too. I'm not interested in new teachers but it's hard to not know about this when all the girls are gossiping and fangirling. "Class from today you have a new teacher mr.kim please treat him with respect" everyone cheered apart from me who still didn't look to the front and had my head down. I felt someone starring at me so I look to the front to SEE THAT NAMJOON GUY!!! Wait He is my teacher!!! No that's so wrong I technically kissed my teacher on his cheek. Ahh embarrassing I just looked back down. I should be fine as long as he doesn't recoginse me which i think he hasn't so far.

It was the last lesson and I felt my phone vibrate I look down secretly to see a message.

From: unknown
Y/N I need to talk let's meet at the end of school in the cafe near by at 6pm.

Namjoons P.O.V:
I was teaching my class when I saw Y/N looking at her phone while trying to hide her phone away. At first I thought about getting her phone but for some reason I just left it and carried on teaching. at the end of school i saw Y/N going the opposite direction than she normally does to go home so i decided to ignore picking up my girlfriend and following her. I had no idea what has gotten into me but i found out that she was at the BTS's house with jungkook watching a movie. I was too awkward to tell her that i also live there since we have never talked. as soon as she entered the cafe i had to tell someone something straight away...