12) Letting out my feelings for you

Y/N'S P.O.V:

I woke up in an unfamiliar room , looking around I saw Mark come in. "Good morning Y/N" he said almost whispering. I smiled and look down to see me in a dress from last night. "where am I?" i asked "You ended up crying your eyes out about that Namjoon guy being too harsh on you during the party and demanded that you can't go home so I brought you to my house" I looked down embarrassed as I couldn't remember what happened exactly...ahh alcohol. (DON'T DRINK KIDS)

Some time passed and I didn't even realise that its already 2 pm I rushed around looking for my stuff but Mark stopped me. I saw him with some clothes in in his hands "here wear this for the time being i'll drop you home" and I took the clothes and wore an oversized top with jogging trousers. 

NAMJOON'S P.O.V:

we were all sitting in the living room worried as I looked down at my watch that said 2:36 pm..where is she?! just then I heard a knock on the doors and everyone went running to the door . I stood up but I didn't want to show that I care so I sat back down and lowered my head. I heard the boys asking her a billion questions.

"where have you been?" "are you okay?" "we missed you! did you miss us?" 

They all came in and sat in the living room the presence of Y/N filled the room but someone else was there too..I lifted my head and saw Y/N sitting on the couch opposite to me next to a guy. The guy looked around 24 and had dyed light brown/blond hair ,I have to admit he was good looking for a guy. "Y/N where were you?" Tae asked and I saw Y/N look at me from the corner of her eye "I was tired so i went back to oppa's house because i didn't want to make you guys leave early" she said quietly as the last part sounded like a lie ...WAIT! DID SHE JUST CALL HIM....OPPA?!?! oppa!? she never calls anyone oppa!

My eyes looked straight at the two as I was glaring in sadness and anger. "Oh right i haven't introduced my self i'm Mark Tuan" he said and everyone got instant smiles. "OHHH MARK?! like the got7 mark? wooow hi we are BTS" they all introduced themselves. so he is in that popular boy group got7...that's why he looked familiar. "Oh Mr.Kim i hope you don't mind me coming in your house" he said awkwardly I just gave him a stare.

"Y/N get up!" I said in anger she looked at me shocked "I SAID GET UP!" i looked at her in even more anger as everyone looked scared including her . she didn't get up so I grabbed her wrist and pulled her away into her room. I locked the door and she whined in pain as she rubbed her wrist "Namjoo-" she began "DID I LET YOU?!" I asked her angrily and hurt.  she looked down "DID I LET YOU STAY AT ANOTHER GUYS HOUSE?!" I whisper shouted so no one else heard. Her head shot up surprised. "Mr.Kim you are acting weird" she said quietly and scared.

I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers as I began to bite on her bottom lip. A tear rolled down her face and she pushed me away . "What are you doing you are my teacher!" she implied "i've also been hurt enough already I can't do this i'm sorry Mr.kim" she looked down "call me Namjoon" and with that she ran out of the room.

Y/N P.O.V:

My heart was beating fast , did i perhaps like Namjoon? No I can't ,Y/N you can't! images of jinjin (my first love) entered my head. I know he's going to come back ...please come