18) Mummy?

Y/N's P.O.V:

It's already getting dark outside and I was helping preparing the dinner. Yusu has gotten close really fast and she's super cute so it made me happy that she did not fear me. I normally don't like kids but Yusu was too cute and innocent she also didn't cry over the smallest things unlike many other three year olds. I was peeling the potatoes when I hear the front door being opened "Welcome home Eun!" I heard auntie say and a handsome guy with a school uniform came in as he looked at me and waved with a smile. "Hello my name is Eun!" he happily said . He sure is one happy human being I thought to myself. Also now that I think to myself I sure am lucky since all the guys I came across are handsome.

 Also now that I think to myself I sure am lucky since all the guys I came across are handsome

(Imagine him in a uniform I guess^^)

"Eun this is Y/N she will be staying with us tonight" Auntie said and he nodded and left to go to a different room. "Is he your son?" I asked out of curiosity "Yes he is,  isn't he handsome?" I didn't admit to it I just laughed a bit. Dinner was finally prepared and auntie called everyone to eat. They had a traditional Korean table so we had to sit on the floor but I didn't mind it in fact I liked it. We started eating and it had to be the best thing i have ever eaten in my life. I started making a lot of 'mmmm' sounds to show how much I liked it and enjoyed it. 

"Y/N noona (it's like an older sister)  you look young for your age" i heard Eun say I slightly chocked on my food when he called me noona. "I'm not that old i'm only 16" I said and he looked so shocked "What?! I am too! then how comes you're here? do you not go school?" I was overwhelmed by his questions. "Eun eat you can talk later"auntie said as I saw Yusu climb on Eun's lap "Daddy can you make a food rocket?" she asked excitedly but the only thing I was trying to proceed is that she called him daddy. Is he already a parent that young? Who's the mother?

I was done washing up and went to the room auntie told me to go in and when I did I saw Eun lay down to covers on the floor "Your bed is here" he pointed to the one on the right I nodded and went to lay down and he went to the one about a meter away from mine and did the same. "Why are you here? I heard you live in Seoul I don't get why you would come to a place like this one?" he asked but not rudely his voice made him seem curious about why I was there.

"Well I ran away from home to find my purpose in life and to ran away from life at least for a bit" I told him while he was listening carefully. "What about school?" he asked as he turned his head my way "There were rumours about me and this girl started a fight with me and the headteacher thought I used violence against her but in fact she scratched herself and faked cried and I got suspended for 4 days" I told him as he made an 'aaahhh' sound.

"Is Yusu your daughter?" I asked suddenly but he shook his head "No she is my adopted sister but she kept calling me her dad so I let her but she does know that i'm not her dad" he told me. "MUMMY!" I heard Yusu ran in and give me a piece of paper. I was stunned back at her name for me , mummy? "Yusu Y/N is not your mum-"   "Oh no it's fine" I interrupted him and he smiled. I looked down and it was a drawing of me and Yusu above me said 'mummy' and above Yusu said 'me Yusu!' I thanked her and told her to go back to bed and she did. 

"Are you leaving tomorrow?" Eun asked me "probably" I answered shortly and I put my head down on the pillow and fell asleep.