30)Please don't run away

Y/N's P.OV:

I was at work running around getting clothes and schedules like always with sweat dripping from my face. Being an assistant manager was a lot of work and the happiest time was when you realise it you was finally done. And I had that happy moment so I went home as soon as possible, I looked at the clock and saw that Namjoon was going to be home in three hours. God I see him everyday yet I miss him more than anything else! I can't wait to cuddle him as he strokes my hair.

I went into the bathroom and pulled out a pregnancy test from my bag...I know i'm crazy for thinking i'm possibly pregnant but it's better to know. I was done taking it and my eyes slowly opened... 'Positive' it read. My face instantly got a smile but then I thought about it more. WHAT IF HE RUNS AWAY FROM BEING A DAD? WHAT IF HE BREAKS UP WITH ME? a million thoughts went through my head as I silently sobbed to myself. I decided to text Mark about it so I took out my phone and did so.

I put on a jacket and took my bag as my feet made their way to the park where I told Mark to meet me. Luckily when I got there he was already waiting on the swing, He noticed me approaching and waved and I waved back with my eyes still red. I sat down on one of the swings and Mark saw my red eyes "Y/N what happened?" he asked quietly and a bit sad too. "Mark..." I started as I took the pregnancy test from my hand and showed it to him "Mark i'm pregnant" I started crying as he looked shocked and a bit upset at the fact but also a bit happy for me.

"OMG! Y/N that's great! but does Namjoon know?" he asked "No and i'm scared that he will run away from responsibility's of being a dad and I will end up being a single mother" I cried more as he hugged me and I didn't move. I heard someone come in the park from around the corner but was soon gone. "Look Y/N I know you are scared but i'm sure Namjoon isn't like that and he will support you and your child. Of course you never know and what you said might be true but those chances are very low either way you have to tell him" He said and I nodded . He was right either way I can't keep it a secret and I have to tell him because at the end of the day he still is the father of my baby.

I heard someone run into the park, I looked up and saw Namjoon angry as that caught me off guard "I SEE HOW IT IS SO YOU CHOOSE HIM OVER ME!" he said as Mark stopped hugging me. I looked at him in the eyes and he saw my eyes full in tears as worry filled him . I took a step and another one until my face was in his chest I knew he got the wrong idea and I knew he wanted to push me away from the hug but my tears didn't allow him to. "Namjoon....I'm pregnant" I whispered but loud enough for him to hear he instantly wrapped his arms over me.

He was just hugging me "Please say something!" I nearly shouted as my whole body couldn't stop worrying but he didn't say anything he just wiped the tears off my face. He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine as we forgot Mark was watching. "I'm a dad?" he asked silently while a smile crossed his face "I AM A DAD!" he started jumping happily around and picked me up as he gave me a thousand of small kisses. All the worry was off my shoulders as I smiled and didn't stop smiling. "I was so worried you would break up with me" I said as he looked disappointed in my statement "Why would I break up with the girl I dreamed of having a family with...I love you" He put me down back on the floor.

We were walking home with our hands linked and soon enough we were back at the apartment. We walked in and saw everyone worried on the couch as they instantly look up at us then our hands surprised "Guys...I'm pregnant! and Namjoon is the dad" I said as they all cheered all of a sudden tae put his hands over Jungkooks ears as Jungkook gets annoyed and clearly states "I'm not a child anymore" as everyone laughs "SOOOOO...when did you guys do the boom boom?" Jimin asks like a pedo as he winks both mine and Namjoons face going bright red. Honestly I love BTS so much they are like a family to me that I never had.

I was later laying down with Namjoon constantly talking to my belly and kissing it "Make sure not to kick mummy too much. I'm sure you are going to be an adorable little cutie wont you little one?" Namjoons adorable high pitched voice made me laugh. I never thought I would be starting a family with a man who was once my teacher then a love of my life..