17)It's not betrayal it's seeking for my purpose

Y/N's P.O.V:

It was my first day of being suspended and I was bored as hell. I went out to the same cafe that I met Jungkook in and ordered my drink as I took a seat. There weren't many people most if not all of them were adults or teens who dropped out of school. Thoughts ran back into my head as I remembered all the fun me and the killerz had and all the time they protected me from drunk old men. I had people around me yet I still felt lonely. Maybe I shouldn't have gotten close to BTS or Got7.  More feelings came and went and I decided it'll be best if I went somewhere far for now and come back when I found my purpose. Along my journey of finding my purpose maybe I could finally decide if my feelings belong to Namjoon or Mark or neither.

I started making my way home and the sun was shining in my eyes. I finally arrived at the apartment as hope of no one being at home filled me up. I entered and to my luck no one was home yet so I went straight to my room and started packing my bag. I had my backpack ready with a clean shirt and shorts and a jumper in case it gets cold along with that I had some important things such as my phone and all the money I've been saving up. I took a piece of paper and started writing a note to all of BTS. When I was done with the note I placed it on my bed and left the apartment making my way to the bus stop. 

I took the first bus that arrived as people pushed and tried to make their way to a seat, I placed my travel card on the scanner and heard it made the beep sound so I went to take a seat and luckily managed to get one. I sat in silence and saw people looking at me due to my foreign looks but I was used to it so instead I just placed my head on the window and closed my eyes. Before I know it I feel someone shake my shoulder I looked to my right to see a middle aged women "Excuse me we are at the final stop" She told me in very broken English but I could still understand her "Thank you" I smiled at her and got off the bus. It was a small village and we were obviously not in seoul anymore ,everything here was much more quiet and not many people.

I looked around trying to figure of where to go next "Are you visiting someone?" the same women asked me I just shook my head "I'm not sure where i'm going" I laughed it off a bit and she seemed to understand me "Did you run away from home?" she asked and I nodded my head making it seem like not a big deal. "Oh my dear it's supposed to storm tonight, If you have no where to stay then you can stay the night with us until the morning" she offered I hesitated because for all I know she could be a cereal killer. But one thing I hate more than anything is storms there is something about them that makes me scared maybe it's the flashback it gives me of my father beating my mother and me. "Thank you for your help!" I thanked her as I started following behind her. 

"What's your name my dear?" she asked "Y/N L/N" I replied and she smiled nodding her head. There was something about her that gave off comforting and mother vibes which I certainly did not feel as a child or while growing up. We were then outside a middle size cottage house but yet had a modern twist to it.

We entered the house and I took off my shoes and followed the lady as she turned around "you can just call me auntie" she assured a warm smile and i nodded smiling back

We entered the house and I took off my shoes and followed the lady as she turned around "you can just call me auntie" she assured a warm smile and i nodded smiling back. The next thing I see is a cute little girl running and hugging the women and then looking at me. "Who is this?" she asked with her quiet voice "Don't be rude Yusu and introduce yourself" the women then let go of her and had her hands behind the girls back trying to make the girl less shy.

"Hello my name is Yusu i'm three years old" she said shyly. "Hello Yusu nice to meet you! I'm Y/N" I said happily and she smiled and not being as scared anymore.