13) Vacation!

Y/N P.O.V:

I woke up to the sound of my phone.

"Y/N Are you free today for about a week?" Mark asked me

"yeah...?"

"okay great! wanna go on vacation to jeju island with me and the boys?"

"OMG jeju island!!! I would love to but are you sure got7 don't mind me coming?"

"of course not they actually offered for you to come. anyway see you tonight at 6pm we'll pick you up make sure to be ready"

I got super hyper and started to pick out clothes from my wardrobe and putting them in my suitcase at the same time Jin came in and saw me "are you moving?!" he nearly shouted. "no Jin oppa I'm going on vacation." he smiled and started helping me pick out clothes. I saw the clothes he held and most of them were pink I just laughed in disbelief.

*5:40 pm*

YOONGI'S P.O.V:

I came off work early today  and decided to visit my old home as i got there i was expecting only Jin and Y/N in the house and I was right. since Namjoon is probably with his girlfriend. While Tae works late hours at a café and Jungkook is a dancer. Hoseok Is a comedian and all of them work till late. However with my expectations came a surprise ...Y/N had a suitcase  and she was waiting for someone as Jin sat next to her. "We will miss you" I heard Jin say. "Y/N are you moving away?" i asked shocked and she laughed "no of course not silly i'm just going on vacation with got7!" i said excitedly "WOW! since when were you so popular with boys?! anyway be careful and don't do anything 18+" i nodded in disbelief at his words.

Y/N'S P.O.V:

I heard the door bell ring and run to the door to reveal all of got7 with smiling faces I hugged them all and took my suitcase and we were off in the van. We all sang songs and laughed non stop. But the kiss between me and Namjoon was still in my head. Why did he kiss me? does he have feelings for me? does he think i'm easy to get? a million questions were in my head. An hour later we were at the airport and I was starting to get tired so I placed my head on mark's shoulder as I heard everyone awwwed us. Before I know It we were off.

*In jeju island*

WE HAVE FINALLY ARIVED!!! we all cheered as we took in our beautiful surrounding. There were colourful flowers everywhere and palm trees . every where you looked there was nature to be seen and a beech not too far away. "WOOOOW THIS IS AMAZING THANKS EVERYONE FOR TAKING ME!" I said I happily as Jackson came near me and whispered "it was my idea" I looked at him and he winked as my face went tomato red. Yoongi was right since when did i start becoming so popular amongst guys?!

We arrived at our hotel and everyone started choosing partners to share a room with ,both mark and Jackson came and said they are gonna be with me. So instead I picked JB and he seemed not to mind being with me. We got our keys and everyone went to their own rooms and so did me and JB. The room had 2 single beds on each of the ends of the bedroom and a bathroom to the left. in the middle of the room against the wall was 2 couches with a table in the middle and a TV opposite it. It was pretty cosy and had enough space for the two of us