10) Getting over you

NAMJOON'S P.O.V:

I just woke up and went to the kitchen as good smells hit me. I opened my eyes and there's Jin and Y/N cooking some food. So its true she's living with us and my heart can't stop beating. But i can't let my feelings be exposed. Therefore i got to act like i hate her.

"Good morning!" Jin said happily as Y/N looked back at me ignoring him i started my act "What is she doing here?" i asked coldly.

Y/N P.O.V:

"what is she doing here?" Namjoon asked coldly.  "Excuse me Mr.Kim i know you hate my guts and all but i already had enough of you picking on me in school!" i said angrily and carried on making the food. "Wait Y/N so Namjoon is your teacher?! wooow what a coincidence. But Namjoon why do you pick on her?" he asked "I don't! I'm just doing my job as a teacher and trying to get her to do work" he answered rudely ...well this is going to be one hell of an interesting experience.

*later that night*

Namjoon i mean Mr Kim has been avoiding me the whole day the boys are telling me it's just not his best day. "Y/N COME TO THE NIGHT CLUB WITH US!!!" tae ran into my room "umm-" "OKAY THEN GET READY WE'RE LEAVING IN TEN MINUTES" i just stood there. i guess i have no choice but to go . I put on makeup and put on a black dress that went above my knees i had time left since the boys were taking forever to get ready so i straightened my hair. i looked in the mirror and WOOW I WONDER IF ANYONE HAS EVER SEEN SUCH BEAUTY ? i laughed to myself as my confidence level went from like a 15 to 100.

We all got in the car and after a 20 minute of silent ride we were there. I looked around and saw many drunk sweaty people dancing. Before i know it the boys were already gone so i decided to sit in the corner quietly. as i was siting i saw a familiar face approach me "MARK!" i said happily as i go and hug him. "hey Y/N what are you doing here alone?" "actually i'm not here alone i just don't know where my friends went" i said loudly nearly shouting as he listened hard.

After a long talk i checked the time as i turned on my phone i saw that someone changed my wallpaper to me and bts together....tae is dead! "are these the people you're with?" mark asked and i nodded "How do you know them? and how comes you aren't with any girls?" "Actually they're my roommates so yeah" he looked at me shocked "WHAT A GROUP OF BOYS? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY CAN DO TO YOU?!" i laughed at his cute reaction "don't worry markie they are my friends" "Seriously Y/N are you out of your mind? how do you expect to live with a group of boys and them not do anything to you? also do you realise all the rumours that are going to spread around when people find out you live with your teacher?!"

Mark does have a point but as long as no one finds out i'll be fine. "you should go outside to calm down" i said as he nodded and we both left the club to get some fresh air...

CONTINUED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER