23)Back in Seoul! Part 2

Y/N's P.O.V:

After we left Jungkook we went to get Ice cream as promised. I ordered cookie dough ice cream, Yusu wanted Strawberry ice cream, and Eun ordered double chocolate as I was about to pay Eun quickly payed before me "You guys look a bit young to be parents" The lady said as she handed us the ice creams "Oh this is my sister" Eun said as the lady apologised. For some reason I felt that Eun liked me but I couldn't just assume that every guy in the world liked me just because they were nice to me but I still wanted to ask to insure since he does know that I like Namjoon.

"How did the interview go?" I mumbled with ice cream in my mouth "Pretty good they said that my grades are way above average and I have a high chance of getting accepted!" He was too happy again. That is one thing that makes Eun the real Eun his positive attitude and constant smiling face although I can see that he is tired sometimes he keeps smiling. Before I know it the clouds were getting dark and it was getting colder. "The weather doesn't look too good maybe we should get going" Eun said as Yusu was leaning on his shoulder from tiredness. He picked her up and carried her as I walked them to the train station but when we arrived there were signs everywhere saying 'TRAINS NOT RUNNING FROM 6:30 PM DUE TO DANGEROUS WEATHER'

I looked down on my phone and saw that it was 6:54 pm "Ah damn it it's 6:54" I told Eun as he still held Yusu in his arms who was clearly asleep. "I will just get a hotel" he said "No hotels are really expensive and there's no need you could just come to the apartment I live in i'm sure BTS won't mind it" "Are you sure? I mean it's a lot of trouble" he looked unsure "It's fine! you let me live in your house for a week and gave me food and let me borrow your clothes the least I can do is offer you a place to stay" he nodded and agreed to my offer.

It was getting dark fast due to the clouds covering the sky but luckily the apartment was only 5 minutes walk from the train station and before I know it we were already at the door. I go my card out and swiped it to open the door and told Eun to come in. When we came in I saw everyone screaming and running to me and hugging me "WHERE WERE YOU?" "WE WERE SO WORRIED!" "WHY DID YOU RAN AWAY?" all sorts of questions were shouted at me as I tried to quiet them down "mummy i'm scared" Yusu said and that's when everyone quiet down due to the little girls cry.

Instantly all eyes were on Eun and Yusu. I took her from his arms as I patted her back "Don't be scared Yusu these are my friends they are just happy i'm back" I wiped off her tears and hugged her. I turned around and looked at them but didn't see Namjoon and Jimin "Where's Namjoon and Jimin?" I asked "Busy" Jhope answered quickly but they were still focused on Yusu "Oh right! Can Eun and Yusu stay here tonight? since the trains aren't running and hotels are really expensive" They were still silent "YES because we have a lot of questions to ask" Jin said seriously.

Before I know Yusu is sitting in the middle of me and Eun and BTS on the other side. They were starring at Eun with death glares and you could feel how uncomfortable he felt and so did Yusu who was still scared of them. "SOOOO what's your name? How old are you? What are you to Y/N? And just to let you know just because you are handsome doesn't mean you're more handsome than me" Jin became a serious mother "Hi i'm Eun i'm 16 just like Y/N ,and me and Y/N are just friends and I have no intentions of being any more than that, no I don't think i'm handsome but thank you" he completed.

Everyone still seemed suspicious of him tho "Help me cook" Jin said and Eun looked confused "Okay?" he replied. The tension lowered as tae was playing with Yusu making weird faces and Eun and Jin were cooking together preparing the last dish "Mummy i'm hungry" Yusu said as there was some food on the table "Jin can Yusu start eating?!" I shouted so Jin can hear me "Yeah that's fine!" he shouted back. I told Yusu to eat but she just crossed her arms "Come on Yusu you have to eat" I tried persuading her but she didn't move. "Y/N remember that Yusu only eats if you feed her!" Eun shouted through the kitchen and I felt dumb for forgetting. 

I took the spoon and placed some soup on it and blew it a little and placed it near her mouth and she started eating it and everyone admired for some odd reason.