Chapter 74

There's a MEGA thunderstorm going on as I type this. I got way too excited about it.

Also, I listened to a song on repeat for like the entire time during writing this. Listening to something that mentally inspires me sometimes helps to create these chapters that give you chills or pulls you in.

This is the song if you're intrigued:

Sia - Space Between - live from the village ( on the album: Spotify Sessions)

---

Jacob landed smoothly, keeping himself and Anthony on their feet. However, their minds were panicked and wanted to understand the dangerous situation. William ran down the corridor, greeting them outside the kitchen.

"What's happening?" Anthony questioned.

"I don't know, Sam said there are wolves on your field."

Anthony ran past the boys and into the kitchen, wanting to see for himself.

When William turned, Jacob grabbed his arm.

"Are you okay?" His older brother asked.

"This is dangerous Will," He whispered. "I can feel it."

William rested a hand on his shoulder with concern.

"I don't get how you think and feel now that you're a-a God. But whatever you need, we'll be right behind you, okay."

Jacob nodded and took a big breath.

"I wish Hunter was awake."

"It's because of those people that he's not. You need to show them who's in charge in this situation. They can't do whatever they want, they think you're weak and we both know you're not. I've seen your power, Jay. And if they did too, they would know who you really are."

William was always good at pumping the confidence into him when he was nervous.

"I'm angry."

"I know, I don't blame you. They tried to kill your boyfriend. If I were you, I'd have my knuckles deep into their faces by now." William studied him for a further second, wanting to help. "And if you're angry, let them see it. There's no shame in it."

"You sound like dad."

William chuckled, earning a little flicker of a smile from Jacob.

"That's not a bad thing... is it?" He frowned. "No, it's not. Right?"

"It most certainly is not." Scott's voice caught them off guard. "It's good to know my wisdom is rubbing off on you both."

They walked over, watching him with slight amusement. But before they could continue the conversation, a loud noise, followed by what sounded like smashing glass came from the kitchen.

Sudden footsteps approached from the bottom of the stairs, Margo was marching towards the kitchen with raging eyes. The boys moved out of her way and even Anthony couldn't stop her from stomping out and into the garden.

Nobody wrecked her new home.

Everyone entered the kitchen to see that the crowd of wolves were now standing at the bottom of the garden, spilling into the field. The bodyguards were trying to stop them and calling their packs to the house in the process.

"Bodyguards, yeah right," Anthony muttered under his breath. So far, they have done nothing useful. They didn't even warn him about the intruders.

Margo stopped at the edge of the patio, leaving almost twenty meters between herself and the rowdy werewolves.

"How dare you!" She yelled. Even her husband experienced shivers down his arms. He would never like to be caught up in her anger. She is always right and arguments are very, very unfair with her gift. "This is my home. You could have hurt my family!"