Chapter 1

A/N: Ahahahaha!!!! The story starts here!!! Chapter one! Please enjoy!!!!

Spinning a pencil in her hand, a girl was staring blankly out the window. Her long, purple hair was tied into a ponytail, swinging slightly every time she scratched the back of her neck out of boredom. She had perfect tan skin, and, looking closely, golden irises that were just like a black cat's.

After ten minutes of non-stopping pen spinning, she let out a long, drowsy yawn, and slammed her head against the desk behind her. "Oi oi, Yoruichi, it's only ten pass eight. Get a grip, will ya?" The owner of the desk, Shiba Kukaku, said, poking her forehead.

"I know, but I'm really bored. And where the hell is our sensei? The bell rang ten minutes ago. If she's not here in five minutes I'm gonna declare this class dismissed and entertain myself with something else." The girl called Yoruichi said, yawning again. "Beats me. And keep your mouth shut, or a fly will fly in there." Kukaku said, laughing. "Don't worry, don't worry, nothing will happen." Yoruichi said, waving her hand casually.

Just then an eraser soared over Yoruichi's head, hit the window, and bounced into her mouth. Yoruichi sprang up and spat the eraser out, turning to locate where it had come from. "Who, the, hell, threw, this, damn, eraser?" She asked in a dangerous tone, her pencil, being gripped by her so tightly, snapped in her right hand.

"He did!" The orange haired guy sitting to her right and the red haired guy on his right sprang to their feet and pointed at each other at the same time. "Renji did it." A rather short girl with short black hair said, restraining herself from bursting out laughing with great difficulty. Yoruichi threw the eraser back at the guy called Renji. It hit him straight between his brows.

"Dumbasses!" She muttered under her breath as she slumped back into her chair, gritting her teeth. "Got it all on video." Kukaku said, smirking. "Whatever you say." Yoruichi grunted.

Resting her head on her hand, she stared back out the window, and occasionally looked back at her classmates. Being stuffed up with borden, Yoruichi's mind had already left the classroom, zooming away from the rather noisy and crowded room that she looked upon as an imprisonment. Of course, Ichigo, one of the guys that was accused of throwing that eraser that nearly choked her, and Renji would once in a while do something that could make her laugh a bit, but having these boring lessons that she already knew by heart with those boring, old, not-fun-at-all teachers was really a pain in the neck.

"Hey, Yoruichi, if you're really feeling that bored, let's just ditch this class and go somewhere else now. It's fifteen minutes now I'm not staying here if this keeps dragging on." Kukaku said unabashedly as though ditching class was merely one of the daily routines that they usually had. "Well too bad luck didn't favor us. Look who's outside the door right now." Yoruichi said, pointing at the door. A figure appeared outside the small window on the door, and as it slid open, an elegant woman walked in, followed by a smaller girl.

"Ah damn..." Kukaku said as her face dimmed down. The woman who finally arrived was not only their homeroom sensei, she was Unohana Retsu, whose classes Yoruichi would have never ever dared to skip. "Oh, new student?" Yoruichi said, spotting the girl standing next to their sensei and sitting up straight at last.

"Good morning class. As you all can see, we have a new student joining our class." Unohana sensei said as the girl wrote her name on the blackboard with stunningly neat hand-writing. "Soifon, is it?" Yoruichi muttered, grinning slightly.

This girl, Soifon, had short, dark blue hair. The hair on both sides was slightly sticking up, just like Yoruichi's, and behind her back were two long plaits tied with white cloth, and at the ends of both plaits tied two golden rings. She had a rather stern look on her face, and the way she was holding her posture told Yoruichi that it would take some time, some serious time, for them to break the ice.