Chapter 15

A/N: HI~~ I'm back~~~ school work is killing me and so is SAT~~~~ here's chapter 15~~ please enjoy!!!

"Now, I announce, the Sports Day begins!!!" Principal Yamamoto announced the start of the Sports Day with his steady and vigorous voice, and all the students cheered and shouted as loudly as they could, punching their fists in midair in great excitement.

"They look really happy." Unohana said, standing on the stage with the other teachers, looking down at the excited students. "This is what you call youth!!! So young and powerful!!" Iba sensei shouted, clenching his fists. "Kotetsu sensei, please make sure there are extra beds at the nurse office today." Kurotsuchi sensei said as he rolled his eyes. "Hai..." Kotetsu Isane, who was the nurse and the health education teacher, smiled weakly. "Gonna get busy again." She sighed in defeat.

"What's first?" Ichigo asked after everyone returned to their classrooms and started getting ready for the races. "On the tracks are 100m and 200m men sprints, and on the court is women volleyball." Yoruichi said, looking at the schedule. "Hey, there's an optional dodgeball game in the afternoon. Let's all go together." Inoue said, pointing at the lower part of the schedule.

"Alright, we'll go. So volleyball and sprint first?" Ichigo said, and Yoruichi nodded. "Alright, let's move!" He said, and racers went to the races and those who weren't competing yet went to find seats on the bleachers.

"Well, wish us luck." Mizuiro said as he and Keigo went to the track. "I still don't get why you guys didn't sign up for the sprint." Inoue said to Ichigo and the others, looking at Keigo and Mizuiro walking away from them.

"Well, we're saving energy for the biggest things." Ichigo said. "We have to win the basketball game, rely race, and tug of war. Those are the three that'll get us most points." Renji said, rubbing his palms together. "Okay then, wish us good luck too." Inoue said, and the girls who signed up for volleyball left.

"Alright, let's go find a seat." Ichigo said. "Drinks, anyone?" Ikkaku asked. "Yeah, thanks." The guys all gave him their money and he went to buy drinks.

About ten minutes later he returned with drinks in his hands and the sprint was just about to start. "Hurry up, Ikkaku." Yumichika called, looking down at him from the highest bench on the bleacher. "Don't freaking hurry me." Ikkaku said as he handed everyone their drinks and climbed up the bleacher and sat down.

"Oh, looks like 2-B and 2-C's got the same tactics as us." Yumichika said, looking at 2-B's racers. From left to right were racers from 2-A to 2-C, which were Keigo, Mizuiro, Yamada Hanataro, Shiba Ganju, Kukaku's brother, Di Roy, and Nakeem Grindina. "Well, guess we have high chances in getting the first two places." Ichigo said, putting his hands behind his head.

Seconds later, the referee fired the starting gun, and the six runners sprinted off, and as Ichigo had predicted, Mizuiro got the first place, and Keigo got the second. "Nice!!!" The guys all shouted as they stood up and cheered for the two.

"We win!!" Keigo shouted as he sprinted toward Ichigo, trying to hug him. "Yes yes, you win, that's nice." Ichigo said as he reached out his hand and Keigo's face smashed into his fist. "Go get ready for the 200m sprint." He said, picking Keigo up from the floor and pushing him to Mizuiro. "See you later." Mizuiro said as he dragged Keigo away.

The racers for the 200m sprint were pretty much the same, except that Di Roy was replaced by Yylfordt Granz.

"Oh damn!! That guy's competing!!!" Renji shouted. "Shit I wanna beat the crap outta him!!" Renji shouted irritably. "Beat him later in rely race." Ichigo said, patting his shoulder.

The runners all went on the track, and seconds later the referee fired the starting gun again, and the six sprinted off. About twenty seconds later Yylfordt reached the finish line first, followed closely by Mizuiro and Keigo.