Chapter 7

A/N: Hiiiiiii people~~~~~ I'm back~~~~~~ I still got so much work from school~~ I am trying my best to find time to write~~~ Keep your fingers crossed if you want faster updates~~~ please enjoy~~~~!!!

"Tadaima." Ichigo called as he opened the door to his house, and when the door was opened through halfway, a figure flew out the door, charging at Ichigo's face. "TOOOOOO LAAAAAATTTEEEE!!!!" The man shouted, his feet landing on Ichigo's face, knocking him backward.

Everything happened as if in slow motion as Ichigo's face twisted with his mouth opening and saliva splattering out and blood gushing out his nose. He flew away and hit the wall on the street opposite their house.

"O-Oi, Ichigo! Y-You still alive?" Keigo asked timidly, appraoching him with a worried look. "Wow, that's not some everyday scene." Mizuiro said, recording the whole event. Sado and Renji looked rather speechless.

Ichigo got up from the ground, his face covered in blood and dust. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR????? FUCKING OYAJI!!!!!" Ichigo roared, pointing at his father, whose arms were crossed.

"The curfew is on, and you're late." Ichigo's dad, Isshin, said, and received a headbutt from Ichigo. "WHAT KIND OF PARENT WOULD GIVE AN ELEVENTH GRADE TEENAGER A CURFEW AT 7 P.M.????" Ichigo shouted, pointing at the nose-bleeding Isshin.

"I don't care!! That's how my parent treated me when I was your age!!" Isshin fired back, getting up. "Oh, konbanwa, Ichi-nii's friends." One of Ichigo's younger sister, Karin, stuck her head out the door, waving at them. "Come in, just leave those two alone. Dinner's ready." She said as though she was the mother of the house.

"We've already eaten." Sado said, taking off his shoes and walking though the threshold, and so did the other three. "Oi, you two, I'm leaving you out here." Karin said, looking at the fighting Ichigo and Isshin.

"Mattaku..." She muttered as she closed the door. "Konbanwa, Onii-chan's friends!" Yuzu, Ichigo's other younger sister, said cheerfully as she entered the living room, holding a soup spoon and wearing an apron.

"Do you want to have dinner with us?" She asked. "We have had dinner earlier. Thanks for the offer." Renji said, and Yuzu nodded and returned to the kitchen.

"So........." Keigo said uncertainly after ten minutes of silence, looking around the living room with uneasiness. "That freaking idiot..." Ichigo came to the living room, his face covered in blood and his uniform torn slightly.

"Let's get to my room." He said, beckoning them to follow him up the stairs. "Ah, Onii-chan!" Yuzu called as she walked out the kitchen. "Hey, Yuzu." Ichigo said, waving, smiling. She waved back, smiling as well.

"Ahh... I want a younger sister too..." Keigo sighed after they were all settled in Ichigo's room. "My old sis's just a complete disaster..." Keigo muttered, sighing again. "Alright stop that chitchat. What game do you want to play?" Ichigo said, getting up to his cabinet to get his video games.

"I don't know. Naruto? One Piece?" Renji suggested. "I'll just take everything I got out." Ichigo said, reaching out his hand to slide open the cabinet, but before Ichigo's hand took out of the handle, the door slid open itself.

"Oh, it's you, Ichigo." Rukia said. For one second she glanced at ever of them, and after that her eyes were glued to the DS she was holding in her hands again.

Silence fell among them for over one minute.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY CABINET YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!??? HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET HERE????????" Ichigo shouted, falling to the floor, pointing at her. "Through the window, obviously." Rukia said matter-of-factly.