Chapter 25

A/N: Hi, two chapters in a row!!! I'm not gonna say much here, just enjoy~~~

Soon, Soifon let go of Yoruichi. "What's all this about, all of a sudden??" Yoruichi said, pouting, rubbing her arms where Soifon's fingers closed around. They were now outside the Great Hall where there was no students around. "I'm sorry, Yoruichi-san. I just wanted a talk." Soifon said, looking away from her golden eyes.

It had been a long time since the last time they had a proper conversation, and Soifon didn't quite know how to begin the talk. "Well, that's an impressive way of inviting me. You could just come to me and ask for the talk. What's with all this kidnapping business?" Yoruichi said jokingly. "I didn't want to talk to Urahara..." Soifon said, her eyes narrowing as the word Urahara came out her mouth. "Hm, that's quite like you." Yoruichi laughed.

Soifon stared at Yoruichi for a few seconds and blinked twice. "Damn it that's not what I wanted to say...!!!" Soifon cursed under her breath, turning away and punching herself. Yoruichi stood there and watched Soifon's actions with an amused look on her face. Soifon shook her head violently and turned back. "You're not mad at me??" Soifon demanded. "You mean kidnapping me away from Kisuke? No, not at all--"

"No! Aren't you mad at... everything???" Soifon said, her voice raising. Yoruichi tiled her head confusedly. "Seriously, Soifon, I don't understand a word--"
"Please stop pretending, Yoruichi-san!!" Soifon finally lost it and shouted angrily. Yoruichi looked taken aback by her sudden outburst of anger. "All these weeks, I've been treating you like you're an invisible person!! I've made you suffer from pain and loneliness!!! I've been denying your existence!! I've been doing everything that did nothing good to you!!! And it was me that landed you in all those plaster casts and bandages!!! Why aren't you mad at all these at all??" Soifon shouted, biting her lower lips and shaking from head to foot, her fists clenched tightly. "You should be!!! After all I've done--" Soifon's voice was muffled as Yoruichi pulled her into a tight hug.

"Yoruichi-san--"
"Shut up!! You've spoken enough now!!" Yoruichi shouted too, her arms tightening around Soifon's arms. Soifon fell silent. She could feel Yoruichi heart beating against her chest, her breathing brushing on her neck, and the slight shuddering of her hands. "I'm not mad at all..." Yoruichi whispered, her voice shaking slightly. "As long as you come back to me, I'm not mad at anything at all..." Yoruichi said quietly. Soifon felt a few dropped of water on her back. Yoruichi was crying. She sniffed and spoke.

"You now, it hasn't been easy..." She said in a slightly nasal voice. "...I'm sorry... the injuries must've been painful..." Soifon answered, the image of Yoruichi covered in wounds surfaced in her mind again. "No, I mean not having you around me... the pain of my wounds is shit compared to this feeling... it was like... someone's keep stabbing me in the heart with a dagger." Yoruichi said quietly, breaking the hug. She looked at Soifon, who was still not looking at her with her face reddening. She was wearing a blue, sleeveless dress that reached to her knees and had a red flower on her left shoulder.

"You look amazing, you know?" Yoruichi said, grinning. Soifon's face, already glowing bright red, burnt even brighter under the moon light. "S-Stop making fun o-of me... Yoruichi-san..." Soifon stuttered, clutching the hangs of her dress. "Kyaaaaa!!! I miss this reaction!!" Yoruichi shouted in her mind. "Y-Your dress looks really g-good, too..." Soifon muttered, peering at Yoruichi from the corner of her eye. "YOOOOOOO!!!!! Even though I'm not showing but I'm literally dying of cuteness and happiness!!" Yoruichi shouted in her mind again.

"Thank you, Soifon." Yoruichi said, smiling. She took her hand and walked off. "Let's get back. The party's not over yet!" Yoruichi said. Soifon, finally looking Yoruichi directly in the face, nodding with a smile. "Ah by the way, I'm moving back to the dorm. You coming back?" Yoruichi asked as they walked back to the noisy Great Hall. "Yeah, I moved back a week ago. I didn't have the chance to tell you because... well..." Soifon said, her voice fading away, but Yoruichi didn't seem to care after hearing Soifon was back in the dorm too. "Niiiiiiiice!!" Yoruichi said, clenching her fist and punching the air in celebration. And quite suddenly, something came across Yoruichi's mind.