Chapter 33

A/N: Alright break time's over!! Reading time!!! XDDDD

Soifon and Yoruichi spent their first hour together window shopping, occasionally stopping at shops that had interesting items. The first shop that grabbed their attention was a shop that sold sports items. Both of them were pretty into martial arts so they took their time looking at all the things like protective wristbands and wearings. A few minutes later they stopped at a toy shop that was selling models and figures, and they both tried their best not to laugh too hard at the Chappii figures.

They then walked past a store selling electronics, and in the shop they saw Keigo and Mizuiro looking at smart watches, and beside Mizuiro stood an older looking woman. "Ah that must be Mariko." Yoruichi said with, snickering. "Who??" Soifon asked. "Mizuiro's girlfriend." Yoruichi said. "He's got this super power to attract older women." She said, and Soifon stared incredulously at them. "That's crazy." She said, chuckling. "Yeah, I get what you mean." Yoruichi said.

They left the electronics shop and walked on for another few minutes, and one particular shop caught Yoruichi's eyes and made her linger there over twenty minutes. It was a shop that sold pranking items. "How could shops like this even be approved???" Soifon asked indignantly after she'd finally successfully dragged Yoruichi away from it.

"That was brilliant!! Super sour candies!! Pens that slightly electrify you!! Fake but realistic insects!! Aren't they just brilliant???" Yoruichi shouted excitedly with her eyes twinkling. "Yes yes yes they are creative but seriously, they'd cause chaos." Soifon said with a sigh as she remembered that Yoruichi's favorite thing to do in the world beside messing around with her classmates with words was, well, using things to mess with them. They continued their shopping for another half an hour, and they stopped at an ice cream shop. Through the large french window they saw two people sitting beside it, one eating an unbelievably large sundae while the other was sipping a cup of hot coffee.

"Unohana sensei???" Yoruichi blurted out before Soifon's hand flew to her mouth. "Yoruichi-san! Don't interrupt them!!" Soifon said reproachfully and tried to drag her away before they were noticed, but Unohana sensei was already looking at them with a smile. The two froze where they were and immediately stood straight and bowed at the window. She smiled and gestured them to come in the shop, and they obeyed. "Hi, Unohana sensei, Kotetsu sensei." Yoruichi said, trying to sound casual but still appeared a bit stiff. "Don't be so formal, Shihouin-san, you're making me feel like I'm a scary teacher." She said, covering her mouth and chuckling. "Of course not of course not, you're not scary at all, Unohana sensei." Yoruichi said, waving her hand as she and Soifon sat down at the table next to them. "Just very very very intimidating." She finished the sentence in her mind.

"Unohana sensei, I don't want to sound rude but... why are you eating a sundae now??" Soifon asked, pointing at the large sundae that was half finished now. "Well, I just really really like sundaes, don't I?" She said with a satisfied smile as she took another bite. Soifon turned to Kotetsu sensei with a questioning look, and she smiled defeatedly at her. "I tried to stop her, but, well, I was unsuccessful." She said with the same defeated smile. "How much did this really fancy looking sundae cost, sensei?? I'm curious!" Yoruichi asked suddenly. Unohana sensei put down the spoon and pointed at the menu on the other side of the wall, and Yoruichi looked over her shoulder at the wall, squinting slightly.

"Wow man! That's expensive!! Adult money really gives you power!!" She exclaimed, her mouth open. "Well, this's the best of all in the shop after all." Unohana sensei said, taking yet another bite. "But I was lucky to have bought it with a discount the shop provided." She said, savoring the taste another part of the sundae. "What is it?" Soifon and Yoruichi asked together curiously. "A couple discount of course." She said, smiling. The two didn't quite register what she just said when Kotetsu sensei's face went red as she reached out her hands at Unohana sensei, waving them madly. "Unohana sensei!! H-Haven't we agreed that we don't tell the students???" She stuttered, her hands still waving.