Chapter 16

A/N: HI~~~~ Author's back~~~ Now I will also be continue writing my Re: Zero fanfic!!! If you like you can go check it out! And I'll try to keep up the updates as well!! Here's chapter 16!! please enjoy!!!

"Sports day part two!!!" Yoruichi shouted as she stood up, rubbing her palms together. "Basketball!!" The guys all shouted together, clenching their fists. "We will win the points back, you hear me!!??" Ichigo shouted at Hisagi, who nodded and smiled weakly. "We'll do our best." He said.

"Lunch break ends in fifteen minutes. Racers, please be prepared for the races in the afternoon." Principal Yamamoto's voice came out though the speaker again, reminding them of the time and the races that were going to begin soon. "It's dodgeball later!" Inoue exclaimed, standing up as well.

"Yoshi! Dodgeball!!" Tatsuki shouted as she punched her fists together. "Oi oi, don't kill any of us, alright?" Rangiku said, laughing. "We won't." Soifon said, standing beside Yoruichi. They all went to the dodgeball court, which was also the volleyball court.

"Who's our opponent?" Inoue asked as they went to sign up for the game. "Dunno." Tatsuki answered. They signed their names, and so did the other students from other classes. "Ohh... I hope we don't face 2-C again." Keigo said both slightly timidly and hopefully. "Hey Asano-san, looks like you're in luck." Mizuiro said as he pointed at the board showing the teams.

2-A was facing one of the third grader class. "Nice! We can beat them!" Keigo shouted, looking at the board. 2-B was against a first grader class and 2-C was playing another class in the third year. "If we win till the end we can fight 2-C." Tatsuki said.

"Well, hope they lose." Keigo muttered. The player all went onto the court. The game started in no time as everyone was settled. Both terms rushed forward and grabbed the balls in the middle of the court. "Take that!!!" Tatsuki shouted as she threw the ball hard at her opponent, hitting him in the stomach and knocking him off his feet.

"Holy shit!!!" They heard some of the third graders shouted, looking at their teammate who'd just been knock down by Tatsuki. "Looks like we're gonna having a really~~~ good time." Yoruichi said, smirking. She aimed at another opponent and threw the ball, and the ball hit her in the shins.

"Daaaamn these kids are badass!!!" One of their opponents shouted. "Don't panic! We still have our ace!" They shouted, and a really large guy walked to the front. "Is that guy a troll or what?" Ichigo asked speechlessly, throwing the ball and taking down another opponent.

"Must be." Kukaku said. The large guy shouted and threw the ball. "Ehh?? Me??" Keigo shouted as the ball collided with his chest. He fell to the floor and lay still. "You still alive?" Mizuiro crouched down beside Keigo, prodding him.

"Barely...." He muttered. Mizuiro dragged him off the court by the leg and returned to the others. "Here comes another one." Ikkaku said. The large guy grabbed another ball and fired it at them. And with a loud bang, the ball stopped in the hands of Sado, who dashed to the front just seconds ago.

"HOLY SHIIIIIIITTTT!!!" The third graders shouted with tears bursting out their eyes. "Let me have a go too!!" Inoue shouted as she ran forward and stood beside Sado. The rest of the game was just Inoue and Sado kept catching balls and throwing balls, and within five minutes the opponents were wiped out.

The rest of them stared at the two standing at the front of them, who were hi-fiving. "...Arisawa-san...?" Ichigo asked. "Yeah, Kurosaki-kun?" She answered, her hands on her hips, smirking. "Since when have you turned our lovely Inoue-san into a killing machine?" He asked with his brows twitching.

"I haven't. Our lovely Inoue-san is born an athlete." Tatsuki said. "She's already at the level of karate shodan without any training." She said, still wearing that smirk. Ichigo didn't speak afterwards but backed away to the very back of the court.