Chapter 3

A/N: HI~~~~~~~ I'm back again~ here's chapter 3~~ please enjoy~~

Yoruichi pushed open the door, and the two walked in the dojo. "O~~~su, minna!! I've brought our new recruit here!!" Yoruichi shouted. Soifon looked around the dojo. Indeed, most of them were in her class. They were Ichigo, Renji, Sado, Ikkaku, Yumichika, Inoue, a blue haired guy looking really wild, a black haired guy who seemed to be wearing makeup, and Tatsuki.

"Soifon-san!" Inoue waved as she approached her. "We heard that you want to join the martial arts club! Thank you so much! Tatsuki-chan was so glad when she heard it!" Inoue said, grabbing her hands and shaking them. "No worries..." Soifon said, a bit taken aback.

"Who's the teacher?" Soifon asked, being led to the middle of the dojo by Inoue. "Still Zaraki sensei. But he says we're all old enough to manage our own business and never comes here." Inoue explained. "So we train on our own. By the way, Tatsuki-chan is the club leader, and Kurosaki-kun is the vice club leader." Inoue finished the introduction, and returned to her seat.

Tatsuki got up and walked to Soifon. "Club entrance exam!" Tatsuki said, taking the towel around her shoulders off. "Everyone here is strong as hell. If you're not able to keep up with any of us, or if you show no intention in making any efforts, I won't let you in. Got that?" Tatsuki said, and Soifon nodded with determination.

"A thousand yen the newbie goes down." The blue haired guy muttered to the makeup guy next to him. "Deal." He said. "Oi oi, Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, I heard that." Yoruichi said, glaring at them. Grimmjow sniggered, and Ulquiorra remained silent.

Tatsuki and Soifon went to the middle of the dojo. "This is the martial arts club. You can use any kind of martial arts that you know to fight. We learn from one another, and teach one another. We are both the teachers and the students here. Please bear this in mind." Tatsuki said rather sternly.

"By the way, I do karate. Let me see what you got!" Tatsuki said, getting into fighting position. Soifon nodded again, her eyes narrowing, also getting into fighting position.

"Now, the exam begins!" Ichigo announced as he waved his hand down. In a split second Tatsuki charged and began her attacks with fierce straight jabs. Moving her foot smoothly, Soifon flung her body backwards and avoided the attacks. Despite her feet moving as if they were floating in midair, her steps remained steady, and she was moving faster and swifter. It was getting harder and harder to see exactly how her feet were moving.

The guys on the sides of the dojo stopped the chatting in undertone and all put their attention on the girl fighting in such a peculiar way. Starting to get on advantage, Soifon began her attacks.

"Look at that...!" Inoue said in awe. Soifon was swiftly landing punches that appeared soft on Tatsuki's arms and body. "What's Tatsuki doing? Those soft punches aren't that much of a harm!" Ichigo muttered, clenching his fists.

"That's Hakuda." Yoruichi said quietly. "Hakuda? Never heard of that kind of martial art before." Ichigo said. "That's a kind of high-speed close-combat taijutsu. The users overwhelms the opponent with high speed attacks. Those punches might look soft, but at that speed, it would be quite harmful." Yoruichi said, her eyes narrowing, examining Soifon's movement carefully.

"What kind of movement is that? Arisawa's being suppressed by her speed!" Ikkaku shouted. "That, I believe, is called Hohou. Those steps are just like flows of water, moving as though friction doesn't exist." Yoruichi said, and Ichigo and Renji both looked at her, gaping.

"How come you know all these kinda neglected branch of martial art?" Ichigo asked. "Because I, unlike you karate idiots, have studied martial arts throughout my childhood." Yoruichi said, smirking. Ichigo sweat-dropped.