Chapter 9

A/N: Helllloooooooo~~~ Author returns~~~~~ Anyone here plays Bleach Death Awakening?? It's a damn good Bleach cellphone game!!!!!! Recommend it to you all~~~ Here's chapter 9~~~ please enjoy~~~~~~

Hitsugaya was leaning against a wall, sipping his drink, looking around at his fellow classmates in the room, who were either dancing, chatting, or merely drinking or eating at corners just like him. He finished his can of coffee in a gulp, and sighed.

"Why the hell am I even here?" He muttered. He looked up at the ceiling where dots of lights were moving smoothly, thinking about how he ended up in Rangiku's house. Half an hour ago he was enjoying his after lunch dessert, which was a bowl of amanatto, in a coffee shop. However, after his fifth bite, Rangiku burst into the shop and dragged him out, not even letting him pack up the rest of the dessert.

"Mattaku... you got better food here? Nonsense...." Hitsugaya muttered, looking down at the plate, which was filled with cakes and sweets by Rangiku, he was holding in his other hand. He heaved another sigh, and someone tapped him on the shoulder.

"Shiro-chan~" It was Hinamori. She had a plate of food in her hands as well. "I told you stop calling me that." Hitsugaya said coldly, frowning. "I don't care, I like calling you that." Hinamori said, pouting.

"Whatever..."Hitsugaya said, his gaze falling upon her, and his frown deepened. She looked thinner, and there were black circles under her eyes. "Hinamori, have you been sleeping enough?" Hitsugaya asked, his eyes narrowing. "Yeah I have..." She said, but looking at Hitsugaya's questioning face, her voice tailed away. "No... I have not..." She muttered, giving him a faint smile. 

"That Aizen bastard overworking you again?" Hitsugaya asked. "No no no, Aizen-kun isn't overworking me or anything." Hinamori said hastily, waving her free hand. "You need to understand, it's the upcoming events. We're working extra hard for those." She said.

"The Halloween Masquerade, the Sports Day, and the Cultural Festival." Hinamori said, counting down her fingers. "It's not Aizen-kun's fault. We just want to make the events perfect." She said, smiling. "How tiring, student association." Hitsugaya said. "Just make sure you don't stress yourself too much." He said, turning away and avoiding her eyes. "Thank you, Shiro-chan." Hinamori said. Hitsugaya nodded, still not looking at her.

Aizen Sousuke, the head of the Student Association. Despite the fact that he was infamous for his sarcastic attitude and sharp tongue, teachers looked highly upon him, and many other students also admired him for all of his astounding by achievements. Yet, there was just this weird feeling about him. Hitsugaya never liked that guy much, he was always giving him the feeling that there was something concealed under that fake smile he wore everyday.

Looking at Hitsugaya's face and knowing what he was thinking about, Hinamori sighed. "Shiro-chan, I know you have some prejudice against Aizen-kun, and I know he sometimes can be mean, but after knowing him you'd find out he's not how you think he is." Hinamori said. "Aizen-kun is clever and intelligent. He also cares a lot about the members of the association. Although he doesn't show it directly, I know he does. He feels the same for the other students too, of course. He is strong yet tender, and--"

"STOP IT ALREADY!!!" Hitsugaya shouted, and Hinamori stopped abruptly, looking at him as though he just murdered someone in front of her. Several heads turned at looked at them. "Shiro-cahn....?"

"I don't care how good you think that Aizen is! But I don't buy it, I don't!! You stay away from him, heard that??" He shouted, and stormed out the room. "Shiro-chan....." Hinamori muttered to herself, her eyes widening, her hands shaking, and her lips trembling.

"Shiro-chan......?" Hinamori muttered again, the food on the plate sliding down to the floor, and her body swayed slightly. Rangiku hurried to her and wrapped her arm around her shoulders and brought her out the room. "You guys keep on going." Rangiku called over her shoulder before the two disappeared through the door.