Chapter 29

A/N: The third chapter of the triple update!!! Please enjoy XDDDD

Everyone was now seated around the table, either on the sofa or on the floor, the guys trembling slightly as they thought about what this 'dare only' would make them do and the girls feeling slightly excited about the things that they would witness later. "Alright!! Now!! Dare only begins!!!" Rangiku shouted and threw the bottle at Urahara.

"Birthday boy goes first." She said. "Oh wow, that's generous of you. Thanks~" He said, waving his fan, and spun the bottle, which stopped at Grimmjow. "Heh, defying me at the first round, eh??" He said and sat up straight, turning at Urahara. "Hmm.... okay, I dare you to talk in a high-pitched voice until this game ends." He said, smiling his usual smile that annoyed Soifon so much. Grimmjow's brow twitched and grabbed his drink and downed it in one gulp. "Like this??" He asked in a rather high pitched voice that wasn't quite likely to come from his mouth, which cause Ichigo, Renji, Ikkaku, Yoruichi, Kukaku, and Nelliel to burst into laughter immediately.

"Higher." Urahara said, waving his hands upward. "This??"
"Higher."
"This??"
"Higher please."
"Motherfucker how 'bout now??" Grimmjow screamed in a voice that sounded pretty close to the voice of Kusajishi Yachiru, and Urahara nodded in satisfaction. "Wonderful. Keep like that till the very end, alright??" He said, opening his fan and covering half of his face. Ichigo and Renji were laughing so hard that they were rolling on the floor now, slamming their fists against the floor. Grimmjow looked as if he'd murder those who were laughing.

"Okay, it's your turn to spin now, Grimmjow-chan." Urahara said, and this time everyone joined in laughing and Grimmjow spun the bottle with a murderous look on his face. "Ehhh?? Me??" Inoue whined, looking at the bottle pointing at her. "Choke Kurosaki with your thighs." Grimmjow said in that 'Yachiru' voice. Silence fell for three seconds and more laughters burst out. "N-Nice one!!!" Rangiku shouted as she took out her phone, her nostrils flaring. "Wait wait wait!! There's a child here!! R18 dares aren't allowed!!" Hinamori shouted and pointed at Hitsugaya. "Who're you calling a child Hinamori????" He fired back, and everyone laughed again.

"Ah just get over with it alright." Yoruichi said, pushing Inoue toward Ichigo. "EEEHHHH??? I really have to do that??" She whined, trying to back away to the other side of the sofa but to no avail. "It's dare only after all." Kukaku said, shrugging. "Okay just for ten seconds just do it!!" Rangiku shouted, drooling slightly. "F-Fine!!" Inoue shouted and moved toward Ichigo, who was looking at her with his face turning redder and redder. "S-Sorry, Kurosaki-kun..." She wrapped her legs around Ichigo and pulled him toward the sofa. "NIIIIIIIICEEEEE!!!!!" Rangiku shouted, her fingers pressing hard on her phone and taking pictures.

Ten seconds later Inoue quickly let go of Ichigo, whose whole body was already fiery red and seemed to be steaming. "Okay we need to let him cool down a bit." Yoruichi laughed and Sado got up and carried Ichigo to the other side of the room. Inoue glared at Grimmjow with her cheeks puffed out and spun the bottle, and it stopped at Ulquiorra. "Ulquiorra-kun, I dare you to be energetic like Asano-san till the end of the game!!" Inoue said, pointing at Ulquiorra. His eyes widened a little bit and looked toward Keigo, and five seconds later he sighed.

"Alright!! My turn now!! I'm gonna dish out the most severe dares of the night!!!" He shouted in the most 'Keigo-ish' way and got up and spun the bottle, which made all of them to roar with laughter again. The bottle stopped a few seconds later and pointed at Keigo. "AHHH!!! My doppelgänger has chosen to land the curse on me!!!!!" Keigo shouted and flung himself backward.

"I dare you to get outside and shout 'who wants to see my flappy bird' at the top of your lungs until someone reacts to you." Ulquiorra shouted and pointed at Keigo with one foot stepped on the table. "Sounds like something you'd do, Asano-san." Mizuiro said with a smile. "FUCK YOU!!!" Keigo shouted and ran out the room, and Mizuiro got up and followed him out. Five minutes later the two returned.