Chapter 8

A/N: Hiiiii~~~~ I'm back again~~~~~ School's busy as always~~~ I'm tired~~~~ here's chapter 8~~~ please enjoy~~

"Inoue..." Ichigo was kneeling in front of Inoue, holding her hand, brushing it gently with his lips. "Y-Yada, Kurosaki-kun, this is embarrassing..." Inoue said, blushing. "But I cannot resist." Ichigo said, standing up and holding her chin up. "You are my princess..." And he leaned in.

"PRINCESS!!!!!!" Inoue shouted as she jolted up in her bed, screaming, breathing rather faster than usual. "Eh....?" Still feeling sleepy, she blinked and looked around in confusion, and she realized where she was.

"It was a dream, wasn't it?" She thought, sighing, smiling defeatedly. Remembering what had happened in the dream, Inoue blushed again. "Ah... this's all Yoruichi-san's fault, giving me such an embarrassing dare..." She muttered, patting her pillow to make it softer.

The four girls were sleeping in the large, king-sized bed of Yoruichi's. From left to right were Yoruichi, Soifon, Tatsuki, and Inoue. "Well, I guess I'll just go back to sleep. If I really am going to do that dare I'd better be well prepared." She thought, looking over to Yoruichi.

"Oh?" Inoue's eyes twinkled. Under the faint moonlight, Yoruichi was on her side facing Soifon, and her arm was wrapped around her shoulders. Soifon, on the other hand, was cuddling pleasantly in Yoruichi's arm. The scene was just like a mother hugging her new born baby. Inoue smiled silently and took her phone and took a picture, and went back to sleep with a satisfied smile.

Several hours had passed, and the dim moonlight was replaced by a bright yet pleasant beam of sunshine. Soifon woke up. "Is it already morning....?" She thought sleepily, and tried to move, but she couldn't.

"What the....?" She then realized that someone's arm was around her shoulders. "Hm, no wonder I felt like I was almost suffocated..." She thought, and noticed the rather dark skin color of that arm. Her mind went blank for fully ten seconds.

She almost shouted out loud but she managed to hold it back, but she still jolted up, causing the whole bed to shake. "Earthquake!!!??" Inoue shouted as she woke up with her eyes half opened. "Someone attacked you...??" Tatsuki asked sleepily, getting up as well.

"N-No... nothing..." Soifon stuttered, and Yoruichi opened her eyes. "Morning..." She said, yawning. "What's the matter, Soifon? Why're you looking all red again? Is it that hot in here?" Yoruichi asked, sitting up, rubbing her eyes.

"No... just... uh... nightmare..." Soifon lied, avoiding Yoruichi's eyes. "Hm, alright. Breakfast!" Yoruichi accepted Soifon's statement and leaped off the bed. "Yeah! I'm hungry!" Inoue said cheerfully and leaped off the bed as well.

The four girls left Yoruichi's room and went to the bathroom to do their routines, and about twenty minutes later, they were all seated at the table, waiting for the breakfast. "I wanted to make our own breakfast though." Inoue said with a rather down look.

"Yeah, I know you do, but I want to speed things up a bit. We got plenty of things to do afterward." Yoruichi said, drinking a glass of milk. "I know, I appreciate that. I just want to show you my favorite breakfast dishes." Inoue said, and Tatsuki laughed.

"Show them when there's nothing important after breakfast." Tatsuki laughed. "Hey, what's that supposed to mean??" Inoue asked, pouting. "Oh, here comes our food." Yoruichi said as four maids came through the door, each of them pushing a troly with a tray on it.

"Alright, dig in. Itadakimasu!" Yoruichi said, clapping her hands together and began to eat. The breakfast was a really good sandwich with salad and a plate of fruits, and they finished it in about half an hour.