Chapter 11

A/N: Hi~~~~ I'm back~~~ it's midterm~~~ and sports day is coming~~~ yeah~~~ Here's chapter 11~~ please enjoy~~~

Two weeks had passed, and everyone in Ichigo's class was talking about the same thing, Cazh Soul.

"Bohahaha!!!" Keigo and Mizuiro laughed loudly as Ichigo entered the classroom on Thursday morning. "What the fuck...." Ichigo said with an annoyed look. "Ichigo!!! Don't you know???" Keigo shouted. "Cazh Soul, what about it?" Ichigo said, still sounding annoyed, trying to fight his way into the classroom.

"Yeah! They're coming to this town tomorrow night!!! Don't you feel excited about this???" Keigo shouted, blocking Ichigo. Ichigo karate-chopped him in the head and entered the room. "I know about that and I'm going, but I am not bloody interested in that at all." Ichigo said and went to his seat.

"Yare yare, exploding already?" Gin said as Ichigo walked pass his seat. "Shut the freaking freak up, won't you? If you don't have anything substantial to say then don't come near us! Make me repeat that one more time and you'll regret it!" Ichigo spatted, glaring at him. Wearing his usual smile, Gin neither responded to him nor showed any sign of anger. "Aizen-kun, don't you want to go?" Gin said, turning back on his seat, facing Aizen, who was reading a book.

"You are asking the question while knowing the answer, Gin." Aizen said, not looking up from the book. "I'm just curious about whether Aizen-kun is interested in TV shows." Gin said, turning back. "I understand its popularity, but seeing who the majority of the audience is, I have no intention to delve deeper into it." He glanced over to Ichigo and the others. "Besides, I have to prepare for the events." Aizen finished simply. "And for the greater good..." He added in a whisper, and Gin's mouth curled again.

"Bohahaha!! Ohayou, Kurosaki-kun!!" Inoue said, crossing her hands in front of her chest, laughing loudly. "A-Ah... ohayou, Inoue." Ichigo said, a bit taken aback. "Eh? What's with this reaction?" Inoue asked, frowning. "I-I know it's Cazh Soul..." Ichigo said, and Inoue smiled. "Correct!" Inoue said, crossing her hand and laughing again.

"Oi, Orihime, come here." Tatsuki called from outside the classroom. "Ah, ohayou, Tatsuki-chan." Inoue called cheerfully and went to find her. "That stupid show..." Ichigo muttered. "Oh come on, show more excitement, won't you?" Yoruichi said, half of her body appearing upside down outside the window.

"Holy shit!! Why the hell are you outside the window??" Ichigo shouted, jumping to his feet. "Taking a sun bath, of course. The morning sunshine is real good to your skin ya know." Yoruichi said, and half of Soifon's body appeared upside down as well. "Ohayou." She said. "Are you two dangling on the bars now?" Ichigo asked, sweat-dropping. "Yeah of course. What did you expect? That we're floating?" Yoruichi said, and Soifon laughed.

"Whatever! Get inside before anyone sees you!!" Ichigo shouted as he pulled open the window. "Don't be such a spoiler, class hasn't started yet." Yoruichi said, swinging back and forth. "Oh whatever." Ichigo said, and left the window. "Hey, Ichigo, you are coming tomorrow right?" Yoruichi called. "What?" Ichigo asked. "Cazh Soul." Yoruichi said. "Oh, yeah, I am..." Ichigo said in a bitter tone, and returned to his seat.

"Ah~~ tsumaranai~~~" Yoruichi said as she swung herself back up to the roof, and so did Soifon. "What's this Cazh Soul about anyways? A TV show?" Soifon asked. "Oh yeah, forgot you don't know. It's a show about spirits and this guy called Don Kanonji. He claims that he has the ability to see spirits and helps them go to heaven." Yoruichi said. "Ha? That kind of show is interesting?" Soifon asked, tilting her head.

"Dunno. Personally I find it boring, but watching that Don Kanonji do dumb things is quite amusing." Yoruichi said, laughing. "Well, you see tomorrow." She added after she stopped laughing.