Chapter 30

A/N: Hi!!! I'm back!!! It's finally summer vacation!!! I'm very happy!!! Here's the story!!! Please enjoy!!!

Yoruichi stared at the person still struggling in the ribbons in front of her, her mouth opened and her hands trembling slightly. "Oya oya? Yoruichi's embarrassed. This's something rare to see." Kukaku said, smirking behind Yoruichi, her phone held out. "What the hell was going on in her mind..." Ichigo said, his eyes covered by Inoue's hands. "No idea, but something weird for sure..." Renji answered, his eyes also covered by Rukia's hands, which were reached up with great difficulty.

"Well? Say something Yoruichi." Kukaku said with the same smug look on her face, and Yoruichi turned to her rigidly. "B-Bri..."
"Come again? Didn't catch it."
"B-Brilliant..." Yoruichi said feebly, and, with a huge nosebleed, fell to the ground. "Oh okay that's unexpected!" Kukaku shouted as she reached out to catch her. "I think we should get inside??" Inoue suggested, and the others nodded. Kukaku picked up Yoruichi and walked off, shifting Yoruichi in her arm to get her into a more comfortable position.

"Kaien-nii, Ganju, can you go clean up the fireworks?? And the other guys, please help me take in the presents." Kukaku called over her shoulder as she walked toward the door. The guys all gave her a thumbs-up and started gathering the gifts. "Ah, and someone needs to help me untie Soifon!" She shouted before she went into the house. "Ja, I shall take the responsibility~" Urahara said in his usual floaty tone, approaching the large box, but before he could get any further, a pebble soared across to him and missed him by inches.

Urahara shrieked and fell backward. "Don't. You. Dare. Come. Any. Closer!" Soifon had broken free of the ribbons wrapping around her body, her eyes gleaming a deadly red. Urahara whimpered again and scrambled backward away. "Why the heck do you always try to play with fire..." Grmmjow said, sighing at Urahara's stupidity. "I just wanna help..." He said, backing away as far as possible from the box. "Well instead of help, people'll think that as molestation." Harribel said, sighing as well.

"Okay okay Soifon-san, uh, please just get inside first and put on some clothes..." Inoue said, pushing Soifon toward the door. "We're keeping the guys' eyes covered so don't worry!" Rukia shouted, still trying to keep her hands over Renji's eyes with great effort. "Yeah, everything's under control." Tatsuki said with a smirk. Her hand was gripping on Ichigo's face so hard that his limbs were thrashing and trying to free himself from the death grip. "Let's go, Soifon-san." Inoue said, giving Soifon another small push. Soifon budged and walked off. "That's right." Inoue said, smiling.

The two entered the house, and the guys were allowed to see again. "ARE YOU TRYING TO MURDER ME???" Ichigo shouted as soon as Tatsuki released her grip. She didn't reply but nudged him in the stomach hard, knocking the wind out of him. "Okay... that's decided... you are trying to murder me..." Ichigo muttered weakly, holding his stomach and curling up on the floor. "Okay minna, let's get everything inside." Tatsuki said, clapping her hands twice. Everyone obeyed and carried everything, the gifts, the used fireworks, the remains of the large box and pieces of ribbons, and Ichigo, back in the house.

They all got back to Kukaku's large room, except for Soifon and Yoruichi. The former went another room to get some clothes on and the latter was placed in the bed in the room Kukaku prepared for the girls for the night. "Ah, what a night." Renji said with a sigh, sitting down and grabbing his drink to take a sip. "Yeah, quite eventful, in all aspects." Rukia replied, chuckling. "Oi Shiba, I want some supper before bed." Grimmjow said as he sank himself comfortably in Kukaku's soft sofa. "Is that the tone you should use when you're asking someone for food??" Kukaku growled annoyedly but got up all the same. "Any requests?" She asked with her arms folded.

"You got any drumsticks?" Ikkaku asked, his hand in the air. "Didn't we have McDonald's for dinner??" Ichigo said with a frown while restraining Inoue from getting up. She'd been wanting to get to the kitchen to make some 'Master Inoue's Master Dishes' ever since Grimmjow said he wanted some food. "I don't care I have a crave for drumsticks now for some reasons." Ikkaku fired back at Ichigo. "Denied." Kukaku said, crossing her hands with a smirk. "Ah? Why's that?" Ikkaku asked, glaring at the smirk that always came before insulting words. "Bousans are supposed to be vegetarians, aren't they??" She said, laughing.