Chapter 24

A/N: Hi people!!!! I'm back!!!! Sorry it took like about three months to get the chapter finished!! I'm currently killing myself with the classes I chose!!! Here's chapter 24!! Please enjoy!!

It was three days before the Yule Ball now, and the members of the Student Association were all at the Great Hall, preparing the decorations for the upcoming event. Aizen was standing at the stage, leading the whole process of the preparation, while Hinamori stood beside him, helping him to deliver directions and advices on how to decorate the Great Hall.

Many students who were not in the Student Association were there helping as well, including Ichigo, Inoue, Sado, Rukia, Renji, Tatsuki, Kukaku, Nemu, Ishida, and Hitsugaya Toshiro. The students were all working in pairs, and their partners were their dates on the Yule Ball. This year, the Student Association had made some changes to the Christmas events, changing the name of it to "the Yule Ball," for one. 

Back to the preparation, with the help from more students than usual, the decorations were well more refined than usual too. "Ishida, we need ten more snowmen here!" Hitsugaya called over his shoulder to Ishida while he carried boxes of cottons to Hinamori, who was pasting them on the wall.

"Roger that." Ishida said. He pushed his glasses, took a needle and string, and started sewing snowman dolls. Nemu was sitting beside him, cutting patches of white cloth for the snowmen's bodies and black circles for the eyes and mouths. The two's movements were almost mechanized, and many of them actually stopped and watched the astounding handiwork. "Oi, you lot, get going!" Ishida snapped at those staring at him and Nemu, his hands moving fast and swiftly beneath the cloth.

"That guy's sick." Ichigo said as he climbed up a ladder and hang several mistletoes on the wall. "I heard you, Kurosaki!" Ishida said, frowning. "And has annoyingly good hearing as well" Ichigo added with his eyebrow twitching. "Ishida-kun didn't join the arts and crafts club for nothing, Kurosaki-kun." Inoue said, holding the ladder for Ichigo, smiling up at him. Ichigo muttered something inaudible and climbed down the ladder. "Kurosaki-kun, Inoue-san, the wall over there as well, please!" Hinamori called at them from the stage, pointing at the wall on the other side of the Great Hall. Ichigo gave her a thumb-up, picked up the ladder and swung it over his shoulder, and walked to the wall with Inoue beside him, who was holding more mistletoes and Christmas bells.

The decoration continued for another half an hour, and Aizen called for a break. "Well done, everyone." He said as he came down the stages, smiling. "Yo, Aizen," Hitsugaya tossed a bottle of tea to him. "Thank you." He said, nodding at him. "Hinamori, this's yours." Hitsugaya tossed the other bottle of tea at Hinamori, who wasn't paying attention to him. "Hinamori!" Histugaya called a little louder this time, and Hinamori caught the bottle hastily just in time.

"Mou! Shiro-chan! You could've just handed it to me!" Hinamori said, walking to him and punching him on the arm. "But Aizen caught it fine." Hitsugaya said. Hinamori puffed out her cheeks, folding her arms. Hitsugaya looked at her for a while and poked her in the cheek. "Oi oi oi, don't try to blind us!" Yoruichi said, walking toward them with several large boxes in her hands. Hitsugaya stuck out his tongue, his hands in his pockets, and Hinamori blushed slightly.

"Hey, you lot! Snack's here!!" Yoruichi called over her shoulder as she put down the boxes and opened them. "Ah nice!! I'm starving!!" Renji shouted and dashed toward the boxes with many others running behind him. "Thanks a lot! Yoruichi-san!" Rukia said as she took out a bag of chocolate chips cookies from the boxes. "Whoa!! You even got us donuts??" Inoue exclaimed as she leaned over the boxes, her eyes gleaming and her mouth watering.

Yoruichi grinned at them and gave them a V sign. The students were all now sitting around the boxes, chatting and eating snacks. Yoruichi's wounds were finally about 90% recovered now, and the plaster casts were all removed as well. However, she still needed a few more weeks before she could participate in sports or heavy works. Therefore, today, she only helped to bring the students snacks and drinks.