Chapter 5

A/N: Hi~~~~~ I'm back~~~ chapter 5~~~ please enjoy~~~

"Gin..... you mother fucker...." Rangiku muttered, holding an empty bear bottle, sitting under a tree in the mountain behind the school, watching the sun sinking into the horizon. "Why...." She muttered, taking out another bottle of bear from her bag. 

"Yare yare, Rangiku, you're not of age yet." A voice came from above, and Rangiku's head jolted up. "Gin...! How long..." Rangiku stared up, her eyes full of shock, her voice tailing away. Gin gave her that mysterious smile he always wore, and leaped down to the ground, sitting down beside her.

"How long have you been here?" Rangiku asked, bringing the bottle to her mouth, yet Gin's hand took hold of the bottle. "You're not of age." He said again. "It's my birthday the day after tomorrow." She said, her face growing redder. "I know." Gin said, smiling. "But even so, you're still only seventeen."

"Shut it right now! People in Austria can drink at the age of sixteen! What's the big deal??" Rangiku shouted, trying to retrieve her bottle, but Gin's grip remained tight. "The big deal is, it's not Austria here." Gin said, looking at her.

"Fine...." Rangiku gave in, and let go of the bottle. Gin put the bottle back in the bag full of empty bottles. "Mattaku... how many bottles have you had?" Gin muttered, shaking his head. "I'll take you back. Come on." He said softly, getting to his feet.

Rangiku remained sitting. She sighed, and looked down at the ground, hugging her knees to her chest. "Gin..." She muttered, her face buried in her knees, unable to be seen.

Gin scratched his head, gave a defeated smile, and sat back down again. "When is the last time we sit together like this?" He said, looking at the orangish sky. "Not since eighth grade, right?" He said.

Rangiku grunted. "Hai hai, I'll stop, I'll stop. But we need to get going now. It's getting late." Gin said, getting to his feet, and Rangiku, this time obediently, stood up. "Let's go." He said, and turned to walk down the hill, but she grabbed his sleeve.

"Don't go...." She muttered. Gin looked back. "Yare yare, I underestimated the power of alcohol." Gin said, looking down at the bag he was holding.

Rangiku walked to him and buried her head in his chest, clutching his clothes. "Why did you leave me....." She sobbed, her tears dampening his clothes. "You left me alone for almost four years! And you just came up to me like this today??!!" Rangiku shouted, her head jolting up, tears glittering at the corners of her eyes.

"Looks like you're really drunk, aren't you?" Gin said softly, stroking her face gently. He pulled her into a gentle hug, patting her head. "I'm sorry, Rangiku, but I had to..." He muttered, holding her tighter.

"Ahhhhh!!! Where the hell is Rangiku???" Hiyori shouted, kicking and thrashing the air in her bed. It's about eight thirty now, and Soifon, Yoruichi, and Nelliel all went to have dinner at the cafeteria, only she insisted to stay and wait for Rangiku to get her free dinner.

About ten minutes later someone knocked on the door. "Finally, you freaking idiot..." Hiyori muttered irritably as she jumped off her bed, and wrenched the door open. "Konbanwa." Before Hiyori's eyes stood Gin, holding Rangiku in bridal style.

"Shhhh." He said, walking in the room and putting down Rangiku gently in Hiyori's bed. "Do me a favor, will you?" Gin said, straightening a finger before his lips, and left the room soundlessly.

"What.... the.... fucking..... shit.....?" She muttered confusedly. Everything just happened too fast that she couldn't really absorb what she just witnessed.

Just then the door swung open again, and Yoruichi walked through the threshold, followed by Soifon and Nelliel. "Oh, Rangiku's back." Yoruichi said. "What happened? Why did she just disappear after school? Whys she so red?" Nelliel asked, approaching her, having a closer look.