Chapter 18

A/N: Hi~~~ I'm back~~ school's started..... here's chapter 18.... enjoy....

As Principal Yamamoto announced the start of the Cultural Festival, all the students cheered and shouted, and started moving back to their classrooms.

"Maids cafe!!" Inoue shouted cheerfully, Rukia, Ichigo, and Renji walking beside her. "I've always wanted to wear maids outfit!" She said with her eyes twinkling. "Yeah, same here!" Rukia said also enthusiastically. "And I'm even more excited about ten thirty." She said, nudging Renji in the stomach with a rather evil grin. Ichigo and Renji didn't reply to that but looked extremely sulky.

"You should be grateful that you only need to wear that for half an hour." Soifon said as she and Yoruichi approached the four. "Half an hour is already..." Ichigo fired back, but none of them knew how half an hour felt like to the guys since Ichigo's words tailed away at the sight of the look on Soifon's face. "Aw come on Soifon, don't wear that look now." Yoruichi said, poking her in the cheek.

Soifon's face darkened and she grabbed hold of Yoruichi's finger. "Okay okay sorry!! I still want five fingers on my hand!!" Yoruichi said, throwing her arm around Soifon's shoulders and hugging her. "Okay okay." Soifon said as she let go. Yoruichi pulled herself away from her, grinning.

"Well, just as a precaution, I'll have your phone from now on till the event is over." Soifon said, waving Yoruichi's phone in her hand. "Hey!" Yoruichi reached out to grab it, but missed. "This's the necessary protective measure." Soifon said, sliding the phone into her front pocket. "Hm, fine." Yoruichi said, pouting. "Luckily, I expected something like this, so I'll have yours from now on till the event is over as well." Yoruichi said, taking out Soifon's phone, smirking.

Soifon froze for about two seconds and slid her hand into the zippered pocket which she put her phone in. "Damn it..." She cursed as she pulled her hand back out the pocket with an even darker look on her face.

"You two are so cute." Kukaku said as she patted Yoruichi on the shoulder. "We'll be even cuter later." She said, wrapping her arm around Soifon's shoulders again. "Just let go of me..." Soifon muttered.

A minute later they arrived at their classroom, and the girls, hushing the guys out again and pulling the curtains shut, changed into their maids uniform. "Okay, let's get the classroom decorated quickly!" Inoue said as she started taking the decorations out from the cabinets in the back of the classroom. "Yoshi! Let's get started!" Yoruichi shouted, and the guys started rearranging the desks and chairs and settled the signboards over the doors.

"Oi Sado, help us with these as well, alright?" Keigo asked, pulling a board toward Sado, who was putting on decorations on the higher parts of the classroom. He nodded and finished the last bit of them and took the board from Keigo. "We want this right over the counter." Mizuiro said, standing behind the counter they set up a few feet away from the door.

Sado held the board over his head and stuck it to the beam above the counter. "Great, perfect." Yoruichi said, looking at the board which had the menu written on it. "Looks like the cafe is almost ready." Unohana sensei said as she entered the classroom, looking around at the decorations. "I am really looking forward to it, especially ten thirty." She said, covering her mouth and laughing. The guys all stopped dead as they heard what Unohana sensei said, and dark clouds seemed to appear over their heads.

"Well, keep up the good work. I am also looking forward to your excellent performance later." She said, and left the classroom. "She's really good at stabbing us in the hearts and putting salt on our wounds..." Ichigo muttered with the same dark look Soifon had worn on her face.

"Oh looking good." Gin's voice said from the door. He and Aizen and some other guys just entered the classroom. "Get changed quickly. We'll start soon." Tatsuki said, throwing them their outfits. "You guys are bastards, getting to wear those awesome butler clothes..." Renji said irritably to Aizen and the other guys. "Well, we voted for it, didn't we?" Gin said as he threw the butler suit over his head and slid his hands through the sleeves.