Chapter 14

A/N: HI~~~~~ I'M BACK~~~~ IT'S GETTING COLD NOW~~~ FEELING CHRISTMAS COMING??? HERE'S CHAPTER 14~~~ PLEASE ENJOY~~~

Aizen and Gin were standing on the stage, looking down at the students on the dance floor and foodcourt, swaying a glass of drink in their hands. "Looking good, Aizen-kun. What a great party, this is." Gin said. "Thank you, Gin. We sure did put much effort in this." Aizen said.

Both of the two were in white robes, and Aizen's hairstyle was different. He combed his hair back and didn't wear glasses, exerting an imperial aura. "Don't you want to have some fun? It's about time to put down the heavy duty for a bit, isn't it?" Gin said, taking a sip of his drink.

"I'll pass." Aizen said, smiling and closing his eyes. "You can go." Aizen said, looking at Gin. "I suppose someone is waiting, right?" Aizen said. "Yare yare, Aizen-kun, I'd rather leave less concerns." Gin said, smiling his usual smile. Aizen smiled and closed his eyes again.

"You're right. It's best to have less care and concerns, for what we are about to do is best to have none of those..." Aizen whispered, shadow covering half of his face.

Outside the party place, a white haired boy was sitting on the branch of a tree, looking down at the students inside dancing and eating through a window. Hitsugaya's mind was spinning rather rapidly, thinking.

"Maybe I was being too extreme..." He mumbled, frowning. "Shiro-chan!" He heard Hinamori's voice calling him. "Up here." He called, and Hinamori looked up. "Mou, Shiro-chan, what're you doing up there? I told you to stay here." Hinamori said as Hitsugaya jumped down the tree and landed in front of her. "You're a werewolf, not a cat, right?" Hinamori said, giggling. "What difference does that make?" Hitsugaya asked, sitting down against the tree.

"Well, cats like to climb on trees, don't they?" Hinamori said, sitting down beside him, handing him the plate of food. "Who says werewolves don't climb on trees?" Hitsugaya said, picking up a chicken leg from the plate and started to eat.

Hinamori looked at him eating, smiling. "Why're you staring at me?" Hitsugaya said after a few minutes of silence. "Can't I?" Hinamori said, still smiling. Hitsugaya remained silent, and she took it as a yes.

"Hinamori," HItsugaya said after another few minutes of silence. "Yes?" Hinamori said. "I'm sorry..." He muttered, his gaze fixed on the ground. "What for?" She asked blankly. "For what I've said and done on Matsumoto's birthday party..." He said, and looked up at her. "I know I should've apologized earlier, but I couldn't. I was a coward... But now I'll say it once and for all." He said. "I am very sorry for what I did, and it was all my fault. I've been too extreme, and I hope you can forgive me." Hitsugaya said, and he lowered his head.

"Shiro-chan, there's no need to apologize. I was never mad at you. I know you have a grudge against Aizen-kun, but it's alright, and it's always natural if you feel something like that toward someone. It's just being human. So don't worry, everything's alright." Hinamori said, smiling, and Hitsugaya looked up again.

"Everything's gonna be alright." She said again, touching his face softly. "Thank you, Hinamori..." Hitsugaya said, feeling where Hinamori's hand touched burning slightly.

They stayed under that tree for quite a while, feeling the slightly chilly night breeze blowing on their faces, looking at the shadow of the trees changing as the moon high in the sky moved slowly. After the long pause, Hitsugaya broke the silence again.

"Hinamori," He said. "Yes?" She said, hugging her knees to her chest. "You will always be by my side, right?" Hitusgaya said. Under the faint moonlight, his face was growing slightly red again. "Always." Hinamori replied, resting her head on his shoulder. Hitsugaya felt his body heating up. And without warning, Hinamori planted a soft kiss on his cheek. This time, his face went bright red.