Chapter 22

A/N: YOOOOO~~~~ I'M BACK~~~~ IT'S ALMOST SUMMER VACATION!!!! I'M SO HAPPYYYYYYYY!!!!! ANYWAYS, HERE'S CHAPTER 22~~ PLEASE ENJOY~~

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?????" This was the first thing everyone in the classroom shouted when they saw Yoruichi entering the classroom on the following Monday. "Yo," She said, showing an expression that was half a grin and half a grimace. "Yoruichi-san!! How did you get yourself into this state?!?!" Inoue shouted as she rushed toward her, taking her schoolbag and helping her through the door. "How did you even manage to get here???" Ichigo shouted incredulously, his mouth hanging open.

Yoruichi was in a horrible state. Her left arm and right leg were fixed with plaster casts, and her left eye was covered with an eyepatch, and her left ankle was wrapped with bandages as well. The only parts of her body that seemed to be working fine were her right hand and arm. "How in the world did you get injured this badly??" Kukaku asked as she pulled her chair out from under her desk for her. Yoruichi heaved a deep sigh and sat down slowly, clutching her right abdomen. Ichigo and the others suspected that some of her organs might be injured as well.

"Well, sometimes, even the most agile cat falls down the wall." Yoruichi said, waving her right hand. "So you're saying you fell off from a wall?" Keigo asked, frowning. "Jesus Christ Keigo, how thick can you possibly get?" Kukaku said as she smacked him on the head. "Anyway, I was just walking down the street on a fine Saturday afternoon, and out of no where, a tire flew toward me. I dodged it but more parts of a car flew toward me, and I had to run for it. And as I ran, two cars came skidding down the street really fast and crashed me in between them." Yoruichi said in a causal tone as if this was something that happened to someone else.

Everyone stared at her in disbelief. "Don't give me that look. Shit just happens sometimes, and you can only just get over with it." Yoruichi said. "Dear dear, this looks so horrible." A voice sounded from behind, and everyone turned to located the source of it. Gin and Aizen just entered the classroom and were approaching them. "Now what??" Ichigo spat as he instinctively stepped forward, blocking their way to Yoruichi's table. The others were glaring at them.

"Kurosaki-kun, you don't need to be so tensed up whenever we're around. Can't we show some sympathy to our injured classmate?" Aizen said as he walked around Ichigo, Gin following behind him, wearing the usual smile. "I've got no energy to endure your sarcasm now..." Yoruichi muttered and turned away. Aizen sighed. "It seems like we've made some really terrible images about ourselves." He said in the same tone. "You sure have." Kukaku said, her arms folded.

"Anyways, just here to let you know, I've notified the Student Association about your issue, and they will help you out whenever you need them." He said, turned away, and left. "Well, you know how he's like. He's just trying to show that he wants to help." Gin said, laughing, and left as well. "Ah, by the way, hope you get well soon, Shihouin-san." Gin looked over his shoulder, waved at them, and walked away.

"Hope there's nothing fishy about this." Tatsuki said. "I don't care. I literally have no strength dealing with them." Yoruichi said as she heaved another sigh. "It's fine, minna, don't worry. I'll be alright." Yoruichi said, grinning again. Everyone nodded but still looked worried. "Hey, where're Abarai-kun and Kuchiki-san? And where's Soifon-san? It's almost time for class." Inoue asked as she looked around the classroom, searching for the three. "No idea, maybe they just all overslept." Ichigo said as he and the others all went back to their seats. It was three minutes to the bell.

"Soifon..." Yoruichi muttered, her eyes dropping to her bandaged hands. "Why do you have to go through all those...???" She muttered, feeling tears in her eyes rolling. Just then, the door burst open as Renji and Rukia came crashing into the classroom, shouting something inaudible. "Touch... Touch... Touch down!!!" Renji shouted as the bell rang. "W-We made it...!!" Rukia gasped, clutching her chest and grabbing Renji's arm to support herself. They looked up and saw Yoruichi. The two's mouths dropped open to the floor, pointing at her with shaky fingers. "Don't make me explain again..." Yoruichi moaned rather defeatedly.