Chapter 6

A/N: HIIIIIIIIIIIII~~~~~~ I'm back~~~ Here's chapter 6~~~ enjoy :DDD~~~

It was two days after the exams, and the scores were all out.

"Well, I didn't expect anymore than that." Hiyori said, sighing as she looked at the ranking list of the first exam on the announcement board on the wall in their classroom. "Ah~ No. 27, not too bad, isn't it? At least you improved." Rangiku said in a teasing tone. Hiyori's brow twitched, and in a split second she took off her slipper and swung it back at Rangiku, her vein bouncing at the temple. Rangiku leaned backward instinctively and grabbed her slipper.

"Shut it you damn cow! You're not any better than I am!" She shouted, trying to wrench her slipper out of Rangiku's grip. "Nuh-uh," Rangiku said, wagging her finger. "There's a really big gap between 27 and 19." She said, smirking. Without warning someone grabbed the back of the two's collars and hoisted them away from the board.

"Get out of the classroom if you're putting up a fight, will you?" Hitsugaya Toshiro said, frowning. "What was that for?? You midget!!" Hiyori shouted, getting up from the floor. "Yeah, that was quite mean, you know, Hitsugaya!" Rangiku said, also getting up, patting the dust off her uniform.

"Whatever." He said, walking to the board, and left after three seconds. "Morning." Kira entered the room, looking gloomy as always, and behind him was Hisagi Shuuhei and Kuchiki Byakuya. Byakuya went to his seat without even glancing at the list.

"Good morning." A guy with rather dark skin and sunglasses entered the room. "Ah, good morning, Tousen-kun." Hisagi said, clearing off the way for his best friend, Tousen Kaname, who was blind. "Suman, Hisagi-kun, troubling you everytime." Tousen said with a smile. "No worries." Hisagi said, smiling back.

"So how's the ranking?" Tousen, who took the special exam because of his disability, asked. "As usual." Hisagi said. "Hitsugaya-kun really is some genius." Hisagi said, looking up the list. "And so are Kuchiki-kun and Ishida-kun."

1st : Hitsugaya Toshiro : 500 pts
1st: Ishida Uryu : 500 pts
1st: Kuchiki Byakuya : 500 pts
4th: Ise Nanao : 491 pts
5th: Hisagi Shuuhei : 488 pts
6th: Kira Izuru : 487 pts
7th: Kurotsuchi Nemu : 480 pts
.
.
.

"Yep, those three tied in the first place again." Hisagi said, and the two went to Tousen's seat. "Yeah yeah, whatever. You're just soooo good friends that it's starting to make people feel you two are gay." Hiyori muttered bitterly under her breath in her seat, looking at Hisagi and Tousen. "That's really mean too." Rangiku said, staring out the window. "Though I agree with you." She added.

"Good morning." A cheerful and soft voice said behind the two. "Oh, hi, Hinamori." Hiyori said, still wearing her angry expression. "What happened? Being this angry in the morning." She said, smiling, sitting down behind Hiyori.

"Ahh, Hinamori! Hitsugaya just bullied Hiyori and me again!" Rangiku complained to her, and Hiyori, realizing what she was going to do, nodded fiercely. "Hontouni?" She asked, frowning slightly. The two nodded again. "Don't worry, I'll go tell him off. Shiro-chan!!" She said, getting up and walking toward Hitsugaya's seat.

"You're such an evil genius!" Hiyori said, suppressing a laugh with great difficulty. "I know I am." Rangiku said, also trying hard not to laugh, watching the two arguing.

On the other hand, in Ichigo's classroom, students were gathered around the announcement board as well. "Great job, Orihime! Third place!" Tatsuki said, standing beside Inoue and looking up at the list. "Ahahaha! Tatsuki, you're behind me! Number 10!" Ichigo laughed when he approached the two girls.

"Wha-- holy shiiiit!!!" Tatsuki shouted, holding her head. "Wow, Inoue you're number three? That's awesome!" Ichigo said, looking at Inoue. She blushed slightly and smiled. "Yosh!! Renji! I beat you!!" Rukia suddenly shouted behind the three, and all of them jumped.