Chapter 4

A/N: Hi~~~~ author's back~~~~~ here's chapter 4~~~ please enjoy~~~

"We're all dead.... dead dead dead dead dead dead....." Ikkaku muttered continuously in a monotone with his head slammed against his desk. "Dead dead dead dead dead dead...."
"Will you please shut the fuck up???" Kukaku shouted, annoyed. "No! It's fucking 6000 meters run later! I'll talk as much as I can right now!" He shouted back.

"What's the big deal? Just run and it'll be over in a blink." Yoruichi said, her pencil between her nose and upper lip. "Such a shame on you, being in the martial arts club but moaning like a dumb kid just because he's got long distance to run later." Soifon said contemptuously, not even looking up from her textbook. Yoruichi burst out laughing.

"S-So true!!!" Yoruichi shouted, slapping the table. "Oi oi Soifon, we all know you're super awesome and all that, but being so drunk with arrogance just after your first week isn't a good thing ya know?" Ikkaku said, his eyebrow twitching.

"I'm not being drunk with arrogance, I am merely pointing out the truth." She said, turning back in her seat, pointing at him. Ichigo and Renji both burst out laughing as well. Rukia kicked Renji's chair in annoyance. "I'll deal with you later..." Ikkaku said through gritted teeth as Unohana sensei entered the classroom.

Soifon's personality changed as she got more and more used to her classmates and teachers. Soifon was starting to show the other parts of herself she had hidden, of course not the part Yoruichi had discovered. She was more talkative, but still talked less than most of them, still rather reserved. She wasn't being arrogant or proud or anything that would made people dislike her, yet, she sometimes mocked and joked around her fellow classmates, just as she just did with Ikkaku.

Soifon had also become quite famous over the week, after all she joined both the tracks and fields team and martial arts club in the same day, and had received compliments from Zaraki sensei, which was a thing that had never happened in the school before.

Befriending Kuchiki Byakuya and Hitsugaya Toshiro quickly also made her name spread out in the school faster. Known as the icebergs in the school, Byakuya and Toshiro were famous for being rather cold to others, therefore it was quite a big shock to students when they heard that a new student who just transferred here got along well with those two.

Not long after they'd probably become the 'Three Icebergs of the School'.

Unohana sensei's lessons ended two hours later. "Before I go, I would like to know," Unohana sensei said after she announced the dismissal of the class. "Why is the atmosphere in the class so gloomy today? Are my lessons really that dull?" She asked.

"No, it's just that hell awaits us in the next two periods." Ikkaku said with a flat face as though he was given the death penalty. "We got 6000 meters run in PE later." Rukia said, half of her face was shadowed.

"Oh, is that so?" Unohana said, walking to the door. "I will inform the nurse office to have extra beds prepared." She said with that smile she always wore, and left, leaving the class dead quiet. "Why don't we just kill ourselves now?" Ikkaku said, his hand on Yumichika's shoulder.

"Enough of it, Ikkaku, that's really ugly. Let's just go." He said, leaving the mirror on his desk, and walked out the classroom with Ikkaku behind him like a zombie.

"Whatever, the last one won't be me anyways." Ichigo said, putting his hands behind his head, and left with Renji and Rukia.

"Let's go." Yoruichi said to Soifon and Kukaku. "Oi, you two." Yoruichi called. There were only two students remaining in the classroom, Aizen and Gin. "Don't worry about us. We'll be there on time." Gin said, smiling, waving his hand. "Whatever." Yoruichi said, and the three girls left.