Chapter 36

A/N: AHAHAHAHA SECOND HALF!!! PLEASE ENJOY!!!

The students all gaped at Unohana sensei blankly, still not quite able to take in what they had just heard. "What do you mean he left?" Yoruichi broke the silence after ten seconds or so, her eyebrow raised. "At the beginning of the winter break, Aizen-kun informed the school that there was a sudden and unexpected change in his family, as well as the business run by his family, and as the firstborn son in the family, he was obliged to return to his home, which is located in the United States." Unohana sensei explained.

"His family came over to the school, and us senseis and Principal Yamamoto had a meeting with them. After considering Aizen-kun's achievement and the abilities he demonstrates, we decided to approve his suspension of schooling and allow him to return and take over his family business in his hometown." Unohana sensei said, looking at Yoruichi. "It is sad that such an extraordinary classmate has to leave us, but we shall move on with his spirit in out hearts, and continue to work hard." She allowed a pause to come after her words, and continued several seconds after glancing around the whole class.

"There will be an election for a new Head of the Student Association not long in the future. Presumably, Hinamori Momo-san, the Vice Head of the Student Association was to succeed Aizen-kun's position, however, Hinamori-san strongly disagrees and insists that we hold a fair and just election for the new Head. So, if any of you are interested, you may participate as well." Unohana sensei said, looking around the class again, and the look on her face apparently showed that she was expecting some questions, however, everyone remained silent.

"Alright, then. Now we're all settled, please hand in the winter break homework I assigned you." Said Unohana sensei, and everyone only snapped back when Soifon got up and turned in her homework. They all got up and handed in their homework, still hadn't quite recovered from the shock of hearing Aizen leaving the school. Soon, Unohana sensei started off the lesson with a class meeting. Yoruichi and Inoue, as the class leader and vice class leader, went up to the stage and started the voting for the new term's class carders.

After about half an hour, the results were out. Yoruichi got reelected as the class leader, and Soifon was the vice class leader, and Inoue was elected as the class secretary. The meeting ended five minutes before the bell rang, and they decided that for the next meeting, they would be discussing about the performance they had to prepare on the second day of their graduation trip. "Hm, I must say, this meeting is rather constructive and well-organized. Thank you, Shihouin-san, Inoue-san." Unohana said when her students finished talking. "Well, for the next period, let's rearrange our seats, shall we? And after that, I'll probably just let you catch up with each other for a bit and get along with our new classmate. It's the first day of the second term after all." Unohana sensei said, smiling. "Oh wow, thanks! Sensei!!" They all cheered together, and the bell rang.

Unohana sensei left the room, and the rest of the student all got up and started chatting. "Hi there, Hirako-kun!" Inoue greeted him cheerfully as she walked toward him. "As you heard earlier, I'm Inoue Orihime, nice to meet you!" She said, and Shinji got up. "Wow you're so nice! Let's get along!!" He said merrily and flung his arms around her shoulders. "HOLD YOUR HORSES YOOOOUUUUU!!!" Keigo, Yoruichi, and Tatsuki all shouted together, and Shinji looked over his shoulder at them, his arm still around Inoue's shoulders. "What? Who're you? I'm not causing her any trouble, am I? If she's feeling uncomfortable she'd just punch me away, right?" He said, frowning at Keigo.

Keigo appeared lost of words and turned stiffly toward the others. "You have shown the right reaction, Keigo..." Chizuru rose up from her seat and placed her hand on Keigo's shoulder, pushing him back. "Orihime's a really nice girl who rarely shows annoyance on her face. Even if she doesn't like it, she won't show it easily, that's how nice she is. If an idiot hugs her without her consent and doesn't understand that he deserves death!!" Chizuru growled with a devilish expression. "Yes that's all very correct but Honshou, aren't you the one most deserving death here...??" Keigo muttered. "Shut the hell up! You're not Hime's boyfriend!" Chizuru shouted at Keigo, pointing her middle finger at him.