Chapter 19

A/N: Hi!!!! I'm back!!! Can't think of anything to say here so let's just jump straight to the chapter~~ Please enjoy~~

"And now!! It's so time for the most awaited show of the day, 2-A's class performance!!!" The host shouted through his microphone, and the audience boomed with cheering and shouting. The lights dimmed, and the audience quieted themselves down, excited about the show.

"Good luck, everyone." Aizen said encouragingly as the actors and actresses, fully dressed and applied with makeup, started walking on to the stage. They gave him a thumb-up and walked on to the stage.

The audience were all chatting excitedly about what the show would be. "I heard it is a love story." Rangiku muttered to Hitsugaya. Many of 2-B and 2-C came to watch the performance as well. "No way. The director is Aizen." Hitsugaya said, shaking his head. "I think it might be some thing with lots of fighting scenes." Hinamori said. "Why?" Kira, who was sitting behind her, asked blankly. "Well, I think the performers are all in the martial art club, and--" Hitsugaya hushed her quiet as the lights went on, revealing a single person standing in the middle of the stage.   

"Whoa, Ichigo?" Rangiku exclaimed. Many others' reactions were like hers. Aizen's deep, steady voice sounded, and the audience was silent again. "Death has been there ever since he has memory. He has no name, no identity, no goal, but he wanders, wanders in the wide and empty world." Aizen said. Many girls down the stage screamed silently at Aizen's charming voice. Ichigo, started strolling around now, was in pure black robes. His orange hair was even brighter than usual, and his figure, slim and muscular, was more distinct than normal as well. A large sword was fixed on his back, wrapped tightly with white cloth. The lights dimmed again, and when they lit up again, three tall, grayish figures were surrounding Ichigo. "However, one of the purpose of Death's wandering is to repel the soul-eating monsters, Hollows." The three hollow figures opened their mouths, and a haunting roar filled the great hall.

Ichigo reached back over his shoulder, grabbed the sword and slashed it at the Hollows. As he slashed, the cloth unwrapped itself, and the masks on the Hollows' heads cracked in half, and the three large figures fell to the floor. The audience all gasped in awe, and Rangiku whistled. "Neat, that is." She said. "Death continues to wander, wander, and wander, until the day he meets another one like him." Aizen continued to speak, and Rukia walked on to the stage. "Hey there." Rukia said as she approached him. Many other actors were starting to get on stage, walking beside him and chatting.

Ichigo peered at Rukia for a moment, and turned away and walked off. "Hey wait!" She called, and quickened her pace to him. Ichigo turned back to her slowly and pointed at himself with a blank expression. "Yeah you." Rukia asked with a smile. Ichigo stared at her, his expression showed vivid surprise and shock. His mouth moved, but no words came out. Rukia seemed to be able to decipher the meaning of his actions. "Yeah, you." Rukia repeated. The lights dimmed again. "If Death was to be called the dark moon, the girl he has encountered will, no doubt, be called the white sun. Death starts to linger at places where the girl frequents, where he can see her smile." As the lights lit up, Ichigo and Rukia was walking side by side. Ichigo was more than a head taller than Rukia, but the whole scene emitted a kind of pleasant sensation. Ichigo's usually frowning expression was softened, and what replaced the rather serious look was a smile that few had ever seen him wore. Rukia was talking to him, and he was listening. The whole scene expressed pure happiness and pleasure.

"One month has passed, two months have passed, three months have passed, Death has completely become the girl's acquaintance. Death waits for the girl's appearance everyday at the same spot, listens to her enchanting voice, and feels the sensation that he has never experienced in his eternal life before. The girl, on the other hand, accompanies him as he hunts the Hollows and supports him wherever he goes." Aizen said. "Oi, why're you always so mute?" Rukia asked Ichigo. The two were now at a playground, Rukia on the swing, and Ichgio just stood beside it. "Man, their stage decorations sure are badass." Hiyori muttered to Rangiku, who nodded in agreement.