Forever Bound: One

Chapter One: Mine

Skylar's POV 

I walked into the deli where Landon and Blake worked. Today I was going to surprise Blake, but in turn, I was the one surprised. I saw this black haired bimbo all over him, and boy was I upset.

"Blake, Hi." I said as I got the courage to speak again.

He looked up and smiled wide.

"Sky, how are you?" He asked.

I walked over to him and kissed him. Whoever that black haired bimbo was definitely didn't like what I did. Too bad he is my boyfriend. 

The kiss was turning into a full makeout session until the witch coughed, so we pulled away.

"So, Blake, who's this?" The witch said.

"This is Skylar, my girlfriend. Sky, this is Jackie."

I smiled a fake smile as she glared at me.

"Nice to meet you, Jackie." I said in a cute voice, earning another glare from her.

She smiled back fakely and said, "Blake, you never told me you had a girlfriend."

WHAT?!?!

I was just about to say something when Landon came out from the back, eaves dropping no doubt, since he knew I was coming.

"Shut up, Jackie, and leave my sister and Blake alone." 

She looked at him in disbelief.

"You let your bestfriend and your little sister date?! She should be with someone her own age!" witchy said.

Landon obviously didn't like that.

"Get in the back now, Jackie." he growled.

And with that she left. I would have to talk to Landon tonight and thank him for that. Then I looked at Blake and realized he didn't say one thing to defend me tonight... and that was weird of him.

"She likes you, you know." I said.

"What? Who? Jackie? No, she doesn't. You're imagining things, Sky."

"Blake, come on. Don't pretend like you don't see it. I don't mind it because I know you're all mine." I said with a smile.

He pulled me in and whispered in my ear, "You'll always be mine, Skylight."

I looked up at him and smiled.

"Forever, Blake."

He smiled.

"Forever together."

And he kissed me.