Forever Bound: Nine

Chapter Nine: My Problems

Blake's POV 

I was talking with my friends when Mia and Jake came up to me looking quite upset. Oh here we go.

"What's up guys?" I asked.

Mia looked at me with disgust, then turned to Jackie.

"Get your filthy hands off my bestfriend's boyfriend, NOW!"

Jackie scoffed but stayed where she was.

"And who are you?"

"Jacks, this is my sister, Mia. And this is my brother, Jake. What are you guys doing here?" I asked, annoyed.

"Wow. You don't even care that Sky saw your hickey and is now balling her eyes out in the bathroom? You're such a dick. We just came here to warn you that she didn't take it too well. So you're probably free to do what ever you want with." He looked at Jackie. "Her." 

My eyes went wide. I realized the position I was in. Jackie was all over me, and I forgot to cover the evidence. Oh my lord, Landon is going to kill me.

"I have to go get her." I said.

"Oh no. You've done enough. I don't think Sky is going to forgive you this time. You may be my older brother, but the way you treat her is horrible. Just stay away from her, Blake." Mia said then left.

"Mia, it's not like we'll break up!" I said, but she didn't turn around.

"Oh, i'm pretty sure you're over."

He looked at Jackie and gave her a dirty look, then looked back at me.

"Have fun with her." Jake said then walked away.

I watched him catch up with Mia and then walk over to Sophie and Summer. Mia ended up walking into the bathroom, but coming right back out. She talked to Jake, then the whole group walked down the hall, and that's when the bell rang.

Great, now I have to deal with Landon.

So Jackie and I walked to class and saw Landon. He didn't look mad at all when I sat down. He was normal.

"Hey, Land."

"Sup, Blake?"

"Nothing. Have you seen your sister this morning?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"Not since she left the car this morning."

"Oh, Gotcha." I said then the teacher began to talk.

I need to tell Sky what really happened. I don't want to break up with her. I Love her. She just doesn't give me anything...