Forever Bound: Eight

Chapter Eight: Weak

Skylar's POV 

I woke up in the morning and was dreading school. I didn't want to have to see Blake. I'm so happy that we don't have any class together but lunch. That will help me alot.

Then I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in Landy." I said as I was coming out of the bathroom.

Landon walked in and sat on my bed.

"Am I driving you to school today?" He asked.

"Please?" I said. Desperation filling my voice.

"Sure thing, we just have to pick up May."

"Oh, can I see if we can get Mia? So she's not all crammed in the car with Blake, Jackie, Jake and Sophie?" 

He laughed and nodded. He looked up at me again and shook his head as he walked out of the room.

When we got to school, Landon and May went their seperate ways as Mia and I went to find Mason.

When we saw him, he was by Jake, Sophie, and Summer. So we made are way over there with big smiles on our faces. Of course mine was fake, and Jake could tell because he gave me a sad smile. I didn't let that stop me.

"Jake! Mase! How y'all doing?" I said as we came up to them.

Mason hugged Mia and they were now in their own little world. Jake and Sophie were talking too, so it was just me and Summer. Oh joy.

"Hey, Skies, isn't that Blake with Jackie?" She said.

I turned around and saw that it was indeed Blake and Jackie. She was on his arm and was laughing. He was getting very close to her and she laid her head on his sholder and looked at his neck. That's when I say it.

Quickly, I turned to Summer and asked her if she saw anything. She nodded.

"It's a hickey. So what? Just be more careful next time." She said and shrugged. She obviously thought I did it.

"A Hickey!" I said outloud which made Jake turn and walk towards me.

"Sky..." Jake said in a cautious tone.

"He has a hickey! I didn't give him one Jake! He's cheating on me." 

"Blake is?" Mia asked.

I nodded as I looked at my friends. My eyes started to fill with tears as I ran to the bathroom.

"How could I let this happen?" I questioned as I ran in there.

I stared at my reflection scrutinizing my face and my eyes. What in the world did Blake ever see in me? I slid down the wall. I'm not strong at all. I'm weak.