Forever Bound: Twenty-Nine

Strange

Skylar's POV 

The day had gone very well. I just can't believe how great it felt to hug Blake, and talk to him like nothing bad had ever happened to us. If only I had the chance to go back and change time... things never would have gotten bad between us; I wouldn't have let it. 

But now, as I look out of Levi's car window, I know that all the 'What If's' and 'If Only's' cannot happen. It all happened for a reason though, and I just hope that the reason that tore us apart will bring us back together again. Because honestly, I love Levi, but not like I love Blake. Levi is like my brother. It's so bad, and I should just tell him that I forgive him and that I want to try again... but he's still with Jackie.

"Sky, are you okay?" Levi says, snapping me out of my trance.

I try and fake a smile. "Of course. I'm just thinking." I then return my gaze to the wooded playground by my house. So many memories, and I wish I could go back but I can't. 

Levi pulls into a parking space by the park and turns to face me. I turn my knees in his direction, just so that I look interested. But when I glance in his eyes, they have a mischievous glint to them. I started to get a little worried. Who knew what he was up to.

My breath started to quicken. I nervously asked, "Why'd you pull over, Levi?" He just smiled and leaned in. I probably should have pulled away because I knew where this was going. Of course I wasn't going to let him get what he wanted. But I was in for it now. His hands found my sides and I burst out laughing. I started tearing up and screaming for him to stop, but he kept going. I was sure that my voice couldn't produce much more screaming.

"Levi stop!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. 

"You okay there Sky?" My head snapped up and I was looking at Blake. He was looking at what was happening very closely. My eyes widened. Mother of all that is holy, why does he always pop up at weird times.

"We're just fine." Levi said in a light voice, then started tickling my again. I couldn't stop the laughter that erupted from my lungs.

"Sorry. I thought something bad was happening because I heard screaming." Blake said and this time Levi stopped tickling me. "It's okay. I just had to make her smile her beautiful smile." Levi explained then helped me up and messed up my hair. 

"No, I get it. I'm glad you're there to make her laugh." Blake paused and looked at Levi intently. I prayed to God there would not be another fight. "You're not as bad as I thought you were." He said honestly.

Levi looked genuinely taken aback by that statement. Hell, I was a little surprised by that statement. So I sent a smiled towards Blake, and he returned it. He was trying, i'll give him that.

Turning, the car on, Blake stepped back. I wish we could all hang out from now on. That would be ideal. 

"Hey Levi do you mind if I steal Sky?" 

Levi's eyes shot to mine and I nodded. He smiled and rolled his eyes and nodded towards Blake.

"Sure, she was just giving me a headache anyways." He said and stuck his tongue out at me. What a mature friend I have. 

So I hopped out of the car and into Blake's, throwing Levi an "i'll call you later" and going on a ride with my exboyfriend. Life is strange.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry this was so short! I had the original version laid out a bit differently but I decided not to make Levi a bad guy. I like him (;

Next update will be in like, ten minutes because this one is so short. I'm almost done with it anyways