Forever Bound: Thirty-Six

A Night In Paris

Skylar's POV

Five Months Later

"Skylar come on, were going to be late!" Landon shouted at me from downstairs.

I took a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror. My golden hair was in loose curls down my back and my makeup was cute and natural. Only a little bronzer so that i didn't look too pale. I looked down at my electric blue dress and smiled. Blake thanked me for not choosing a girly color so he didn't have to wear it. 

Grabbing my clutch, i walked down the stairs and smiled. I swear I saw Blake's eyes almost pop out of his head when he saw me. I reached the bottom and went over to him and gave him a hug. He smiled down at me and kissed my cheek.

"Skylar you look absolutely stunning!" Meredith raved as my dad nodded is head at me.

"Thanks." I said and blushed. 

I looked over at May and Landon as she was in his arms. Her white blonde hair was straight and reached the middle of her back. It went well with her ruby red puff dress. Landon couldn't have been happier with the color, but he didn't like how the dress was poofy. But it's prom, most dresses were.

"Okay! Picture time." Mer raved. "Landon and May, you're first." She said with a smile and dragged them off.

Meredith wasn't as bad as I originally thought. She was only like 8 years older than me so it was definitely weird, but she was a really good listener. So I went to her when I found out about Jackie and the baby and she's been really supportive. I'm glad I have her to talk to.

I felt Blake's arms tightened around my waste as he pulled me in closer to him. My back was on his chest as he kissed my cheek. I smiled and snuggled closer to him. I needed tonight to be perfect. Everything's been so stressful lately with Jackie, and our relationship has been struggling.

"Sky, you look so beautiful. You don't know how badly I just want to take you upstairs right now.." He said in a husky voice. 

I tried not to shiver at the thought. So I turned around in his arms and gave him a sultry smile and bit my lip.

"What if I wanted you to..." I said innocently.

His eyes got wide and I saw the lust in them. He wanted me bad, and I'm not going to lie, I wanted him just as bad, but i wanted to go to prom. So I tried not to laugh as he leaned down to kiss me as Meredith called for us.

"Skylar, Blake, your turn!" She said as I wiggled out of his arms and grabbed his arms leading him into the living room. 

Once the pictures were over, Landon and May led us outside to the cars. Blake kissed me hard before getting in the driver seat.

"Well see you at the dance. I want to walk in with you two, so meet in the parking lot." Landon said as he took off down the street.

xxxxxxxxxxx

"Come on! It's already started." May whined as we got out of the car.

I rolled my eyes as I heard the music coming from the gym. This was going to be an awfully long night, but it was going to be fun.

We walked in and the whole place was amazing. The theme was simple. A Night In Paris. They had fake Eiffel Towers all over the place with tea light and black and white decorations. It was beautiful.

"We're going to dance, so we'll see you at the table later." Landon said as he kissed my head and went out to the dance floor with May.

My eyes scanned the room and fell on a bight pink and sparkly dress. Mia's hair was in an updo as she was grinding on Mason. He was so mad at her for the dress color, but it fit her personality. Plus, Mason loves her so much he wasn't going to say anything.