Forever Bound: Seven

Chapter Seven: Bros Before Hoes

Blake's POV 

As Jake was driving back home, I wanted to ask him if he still had feelings for Sky, because he did date her before me. But something told me that he really liked Sophie, and he was just being a good friend.

"You break her, I break you, Blake." Jake said out of the blue.

I looked over at him.

"I thought it was bros before h--"

"DUDE! You did not almost call Sky a hoe!" He said loudly.

"It's a figure of speech, man. I would never call her a hoe! I love her."

"Really? Why do I not believe that?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Blake, I've been to your work. I've seen Jackie. She doesn't even compare to Sky. Just don't ruin it. She's not going to love you forever." He said then parked the car.

I stayed silent and got out of the car. Man, that talk kinda sobers you up, even though I wasn't even that drunk. I shook my head while taking off my coat. I walked into the bathroom and I started brushing my teeth. I looked in the mirror and saw something on my neck...

No, I thought. It can't be...

"A Hickey?" I said, as Jake walked in.

"Dude, can I borrow a-- Is that a hickey?!" He said.

I looked up with wide eyes and Jake was staring at my neck. I took a deep breath and regained my composer.

"So? I do have a girlfriend you know." I defended.

"Yeah, that didn't do anything but kiss your face! And that's freaking new!"

He was right. It was new and Sky didn't give me it. How in the world did I get it? Then it hit me.

"Jackie..." I whispered.

"Jackie? Blake! How could you do that! When Sky see's this she'll flip!

"I didn't mean to! I don't even really remember..." I said.

FLASHBACK

I left Landon's house with Jackie, to go to a party. Her Friend was picking us up.

The party was awesome when we walked in, and everyone was drinking. Hey, why not follow the crowd, I had thought to myself, as me and Jackie started doing shots.

"I've never been to a party like this before." I said.

"Stick with me, and you'll be at these fun things all the time." Said Jackie.

I shook my head and laughed.

"Sky would never go anywhere like this with me. She doesn't like the whole drinking thing. She says it ruins everything for people."

I noticed Jackie getting closer and closer until she whispered in my ear.

"You don't belong with her, Blake. She can't give you what you need, but I can." 

Her voice made me shiver in my seat and I started getting hard. She started kissing me, and I couldn't help but kiss back. I don't know if it was the alcohol or just the lust, but boy did my body want it. It felt so good and I didn't want it to stop so I got up and walked us over to the couch without breaking the kiss.

We were soon making out, and she started kissing my neck. It felt so good, I forgot how it woould leave marks there. I was too caught up in the feeling that I just let it go. But that's as far as we went, because then I just wanted Sky to be the one doing this, so I got up and left, with a smirking Jackie looking at me as I did so.

"Oh shit, I'm dead. Sky was so right! Drinking does ruin everything for people. Me being that person..." I said then kicked Jake out and went to bed.

"Greaaaaaaat. I better just avoid her tomorrow." I said to myself.