Forever Bound: Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen: Lie's Hurt

Skylar's POV 

I was going to cry. I really was, but something inside me told me to be strong, and to lie. To make him hurt like he hurt me. I was still so hurt from when he said Jackie was better than me. I'll show him that i'm much better than her. So I smiled a venomous smile and grabbed Liam's hand.

"I bet Liam would argue that I was better than anyone he's ever been with. Right, pumpkin?" I said as I batted my eyelashes at him.

"Uh..definitely. I love hearing Sky scream my name. My little buttercup." He said slowly, as if he didn't want to be saying this with Blake around.

Blake looked at me and if looks could kill...

"You said you loved me! I thought you meant it, Skylar! Why did you sleep with Liam, huh? And why in the world is he calling you buttercup?" Blake shouted at me while taking a step forward.

Liam, being such a gentleman now, took a protective step in front of me while I took a deep breath.

"I did love you, Blake. Uh, I can't lie to you. I didn't sleep with Liam. I was just so mad at you for saying that stuff. I thought that you should feel the pain that i've been feeling. You should know me better than that." 

"I thought I did too...You disgust me." He said as a foul look came upon his face. 

I looked down. He didn't believe me? How could he not believe me. I was about to crack.

"Superstar..." I whispered.

"Don't call me that. You lied to me, Sky. I can't trust you anymore."

Tears formed in my eyes. I started to get angry. He lost trust in me?! He was the one that caused all of this, not me. He decided that Jackie would be better than me. There is no way I am letting him blame me for this.

"I lied, Blake?! You slept with Jackie! You cheated on me with her and now you're saying you can't trust me? Ha. Why are you even here? Why aren't you with your precious little girlfriend?" I said, venom clearly lacing those words.

"She's at home. I wanted to come over here to talk to you and ask if we could still be friends. And BAM, Liam's answering your door with his shirt off, then you come down looking like that."

I laughed at that.

"Friends, Blake? You cheated on me with Jackie. Cheated. Do I have to give you a definition so that you understand what that word means? How in the world would you think i'd still want to be friends with you?"

"But, Sky!"

I held up my hand signaling for him to stop talking. I suddenly felt tired.

"Just leave. Maybe in time we can be friends again. But it's very iffy. It might take awhile, and I don't want to get your hopes up. I just hope you have the patience to wait." I said as I sighed and looked at Liam then back to Blake.

He looked at me with his eyes so full of hurt. I wasn't planning on being sympathetic because he's hurt. But I still felt that urge to want to go and hug him and make everything alright again. But he's the one that hurt me. I'm supposed to be hurting, not him. It's not fair.

"Blake, please don't look at me like that. It's making me hate you less."

He smiled then winked at me. I prayed Liam didn't see that.

"Hate is still a form of passion, Sky." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Actually, hate is just a word for someone you love, but no longer believe in. Goodbye, Blake." I said.

"Can I at least get a hug before I go?" He said.

I looked at Liam. He didn't seem to happy about it but he nodded.

"I'll meet you up in the room, Buttercup." He said as he was ascending on the stairs.

"Okay." I said as I turned to Blake.

"No funny business or I wont even consider being friends with you anymore. Got it?" I said as he nodded.

I walked over to him and put my arms around him. It felt so good to be back in his arms. When I was in them, I felt like I was home. My stomach betrayed me, as the butterflies came out of hiding and started flying around again. I guess I wasn't over him yet, no matter how many times I told myself I was. What made it worse was when I felt his breath on my neck, then his words in my ear. 

"You will be mine again, Skylight. I won't let you go that easily." He said then let go.

He walked right out the door, but all I could remember was his words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Update: By Sunday (: 

thanks for reading!! x