Forever Bound: Four

Chapter Four: Into Your Arms

Blake's POV 

I couldn't understand Sky, so I just kissed her. She was kissing back too until she suddenly pulled away

"What?"

"You've been drinking." She said.

"So?"

"You've been drinking. I'm not kissing you."

"Sky, come on. You were liking it."

"Until I figured out you've been drinking!"

"Sky, we never do anything but make out! I have needs!"

She stared at me for a long time then got up.

"Where are you going?"

"You sleep in here, Blake. I'll take the couch."

"Skylight, you don't need to do that."

"Obviously I do because you've been drinking and I don't want you to try anything. I'm not ready, Blake." She said then left.

I felt horrible for what i'd said to Sky but it was true. I don't get any action with her because she's not ready. I don't know how much longer I can take it. After that, I fell asleep.

I awoke to someone shaking me. I looked up and it was Landon.

Oh crap

"What's up, Landon?" I asked.

"Don't Blake. I had Sky call Jake and he's going to pick you up, you're not staying here when you're like that."

"Land, it's not bad. I didn't do anything."

"You're leaving Blake. I'm not having my sister in the living room crying her eyes out."

"Why's she crying?" I asked.

"Because you're gonna leave her for Jackie."

"No, i'm not."

"Just go downstairs Blake."

I picked myself up from the bed and walked out of the room and down the stairs. When I got to the living room to talk to Sky, I saw that Jake was already here, holding her in his arms. I really messed up.