Forever Bound: Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen: Change Her Mind

Blake's POV 

When I left Skies' house, I went back to mine. I opened the door smiling like a kid on Christmas morning, but then I was immediately thrown back to reality when I saw Jake and Mia sitting on the couch with frowns on their faces. They looked like they were waiting for something. I think that something was me.

"Blake, sit down." Mia said.

"And why would I want to do that, Mia? I asked.

"Because you don't want us on your bad side, Blake. Trust me." Jake said.

"Oh yeah? We'll who would make me?"

"Blake Matthew, sit your bubble butt down on that couch right now or you will regret me coming home." Andrew said while coming out of the kitchen.

"What are you even doing here, Andy?" I asked.

"Mia and Jake called me and voiced their concerns about your actions recently. I honestly cannot believe you lost something you once held so close. Why'd you do that to her?" Andrew asked.

"Yeah, Blake. You didn't just lose Sky, you lost your best friend and your happiness." Jake said.

I took that into serious consideration. Yeah, Sky was my best friend and she used to make me so happy. The six months that we were together were one of the happiest times I've been through and I wouldn't have changed that for the world. The only thing they don't know, is that I have a plan to get her back. But it's time they know I'm serious about this.

"I'm fixing it, guys. I'm going to get Sky back and nothing will get in my way." I said as the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Mia said, opening the door.

"What the hell?! What are you doing here? Get out." I said as I saw Jackie walk in. 

"Awh, I can't come see my boyfriend?" She said with a smile on her face.

"Boyfriend?!" They basically screamed towards me at the same time.

"No, Jacks. You're not my girlfriend. I want nothing to do with you. You made me lose something that I valued deeply. You ruined my life." I said as I gave her a dirty look.

"Awh, Blakey, are you missing your precious little Skylar? Well, you don't have to. She's very happy with Liam, why don't you let her be happy?" Jackie said with a laugh.

"Jackie, just leave. You don't know, Skylar." Andrew said. He was getting a little mad. He cared about Sky so much that he'd kill for her.

"You're right. I don't know that slut, but she must not be all that good or else Blake wouldn't have come to me." Jackie said as she walked out the door.

"Oh heck no." Mia said as she ran out the door.

"Mia!" Jake shouted as he ran after her.

Andrew and I followed. We came outside and saw Mia on top of Jackie, pulling her hair. 

"Mia, get off of her!" Andrew said.

"No, keep going Mia!" I said.

We were so caught up in the fight that I didn't realize Skylar had heard the noise from down the road, and came to see what was happening until she gabbed Mia's hand.

"Mia stop it! She's not worth it." Skylar said as she pulled Mia off of Jackie.

She turned around and saw Skylar there. She didn't look that much happier.

"You should have let me finish! She was bad mouthing you! You're not a slut." Mia said.

"I know I'm not, Mia. You can't let her get to you. I didn't let her get to me." Sky said as she hugged Mia.

"Awh, a cuddlefest. Do you mind if I go throw up?" Jackie said.

"As a matter of fact, I don't. You have made my friend's lives a total wreck since you came around. You need to leave us alone." Skylar said while taking a step towards Jackie.

"You think that's what's happened, but it's a lie. You were the one that drove Blake to me, and now you're blaming everything on me. But hunny, it was all you. You're the one making your friend's live a living hell." Jackie said.

Skylar's face got dark really fast. What happened next didn't register with me until I saw Sky on the ground holding her cheek.

I was heading over to deal with those two when Liam and Landon stepped in front of me and came to the rescue. I had to watch as Landon went to talk to Jackie and Liam took Sky in his arms and carried her back to a bench.

Mia and Jake both rushed over to Sky, but I held my ground. None of this was supposed to happen. Skylar was never supposed to get hurt. It was all my fault and I don't think I'd ever be able to change her mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know this sucks, but i promise it will get better. I mean, I can't have you hating Blake that much, right? (;

The next update should be on wednesday. I go back to Chicago for school next saturday, but i'll try and write just as often. Forget college ;P