Forever Bound: Two

Chapter Two: Just Friends

Blake's POV 

After Sky left, Landon came out from the back.

"Dude, my sister is too good to you."

"What do you mean, Land?"

"If I was your girlfriend and I came in and saw you with Jackie, I'd flip. You know she gets all over you when you two work the same shift." He said while shaking his head.

"Dude, first of all, I love your sister. And second, Jackie is never all over me! We're just friends!" I said in defense.

Why was everyone thinking that Jackie liked me? I sighed and looked at Landon.

"Tell Sky not to worry. Jacks and I are just friends."

Landon raised his eyebrow.

"Why don't you tell your girlfriend yourself? I'm not your messanger. But just so you know, if anything goes down with you and Jackie, I will be forced to tell my sister."

After that was said, Jackie came out while Landon was asking me a question.

"Blake, you wanna come over and watch the game tonight?"

"Sure, can I spend the night?"

"Yeah. But no funny business with Skies. I hear anything bad coming from that room, I will kill you." He said with a smile.

"Deal."

We didn't realize that Jackie had come out from the back until she spoke up.

"Can I come too, Blake?"

I nodded.

"Sure."

When we got to Landon's house, Jackie followed me and Land in. Landon called to Skies to tell her we were there, and she came running down the stairs.

"Blakey!" She said while coming down the stairs but she froze when she got to the landing. 

I smiled at her, but she didn't smile back. She was staring at Jackie, who had put her arm around mine. I quickly shook it off and made my way over to her.

"Skylight," I whispered.

She looked up and whispered back.

"Superstar." She smiled and then hugged me.

"I'm spending the night okay." I said.

She pulled back and just looked at me. This went on for like 30 seconds until she kissed me so passionately that I had to steady my breathing so nothing would happen.

"Excuse me, can you not suck each others faces off while i'm around?" Jackie said.

We pulled away and Sky looked down. I lifted her chin and kissed her lightly.

"Don't worry about her Skies. Tonight it will be just you and me." I said then went to find Landon.