Forever Bound: Thirty-Five

Don't You Dare

Jackie's POV

I hung up on Blake. He had no right to basically come out and tell me that I was just telling him this baby is his to ruin what Skylar and him have. I just genuinely don't want the baby to be Levi's. He's not the most ideal person that i'd want to father my baby.

My phone started ringing again and Levi's name flashed across the screen. I sighed and picked it up.

"Yes, Levi?"

"Is it true? How the fuck can it be true, Jacks?! I was careful. It's not mine, I swear to God it's not. I'm not ready for a baby and I definitely don't want one with you." He spat.

"It's not my choice. You're the one who was stupid and didn't have a condom. So don't you blame this on me." I spat back to him.

"You'll tell Blake it's his. Even if it's not, okay?" He said seriously.

"No! I won't do that. Blake was the nicest one to me. All you did was yell. I don't owe you anything."

"You're going to do this because it's what we both want. You'll get Blake, and I'll get Skylar. You're going to do it." He demanded.

"Don't you dare tell me what to do! Blake loves her, and she loves him. I've tried tearing them apart, and I'm done." I said angrily.

"Do it, or you'll regret it. You don't like Skylar. Don't let her have your babies dad too. You know the stress of this all will break them up. She can't handle it. She's too young." He said, still trying to convince me.

"Okay... i'll do it." I said in defeat.

"Good, just let me know who's it really is after your appointment."

"Whatever, Levi." I said. I was very annoyed right now.

"Wonderful. Have a wonderful life with Blake." He said and hung up.

What am I going to do?

"I have no choice." I said out loud and broke down crying. Nothing ever goes right for me.

Forever BoundOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara