1

Her laugh. That was the first thing he heard as he turned the corner of the school hallway. She had a unique laugh, it was loud and quite frankly pretty irritating. It didn't bother him though. He had become used to it.

 He caught sight of her smiling, as she finished laughing at something her best friend Sadie had said, they smiled at each other and she gave him a quick wave.

Millie.

She was one of the most beautiful girls in the school, popular too. Finn was popular also and during middle school him, Millie, Sadie and three other boys named Caleb, Gaten and Noah had all been best friends. 

He had drifted from them though and made a new bunch of friends. He still saw lots of Gaten, Caleb and Noah who he had remained close with but he had distanced from Sadie and even more so Millie.

Finn's new group of friends consisted of mainly boys but included three girls; Iris, Talia and Sophia. They were three separate popular groups, one being Finn's. Another being millie's made up of Sadie, Maddie, Lilia, Romeo, Jacob and Jack ( Maddie's boyfriend). The last being Gaten, Caleb and Noah who mixed with both groups but the other two groups rarely mixed with each other. 

Millie and Finn, although they hardly spoke, were pleasant to each other if they ever did speak to one another; so he waved back and smirked.

Finn shut his locker door, only to be greeted by one of his best friends Wyatt.

'Hey Dude', Finn uttered

'Hey', Wyatt furrowed his eyebrows and looked up at Finn. 'I'm worried about Talia,'

'Why?' Finn questioned

'I think she might be taking something again, she's been acting all out of it.'

'Have you spoken to her about it?'

Wyatt scoffed' Yeah, like she'll be honest with me if there is something going on.'

'Just keep an eye on her at the party tonight, make sure she's not doing anything stupid.'

'I will' Wyatt frowned.

'Anyways, i'll see you later to help set up.' Finn said, as pushed himself off the locker and walked to his first class.

He strolled into his classroom, 5 minutes late to be greeted with a cold stare from his math teacher.

'You are late.' She spoke harshly,

'sorry' Finn mumbled.

He then moved his way to the back of the classroom and plonked himself down behind millie's seat.

She sat with a straight back and crossed legs and held a fluffy pen. Everything about her radiated innocence and perfection.

But Finn didn't notice she was sitting in front of him. He viewed her as someone he used to know. He had no feelings for her. 

Yet.

Millie, Jack G, Talia and Noah are 16

The rest are 17.

I wanted to write this story and it will have some mature topics, these are not the kids and i do not mean to sexualise them at all.

This is a teen story, so it will have what teens face at the age of 17.

Hope you enjoy!