11

'Wolfhard!'

Finn recognised that voice booming down the empty hallway.

Romeo

Finn turned around to see Romeo coming towards him with a sneering look on his face. Finn sighed and prepared himself with what was to follow. He loathed Romeo.

'What do you need?' Finn sighed,

Romeo approached him still smirking unpleasantly.

'I heard about you and Millie. Good job, I mean she's really really hot' Romeo said that last part so hideously that it made Finn feel uneasy.

'But just so you know she's like so stiff, she doesn't wanna do anything, and following your relationship with Iris.... well that's a big change'

Finn was angry now, Romeo had practically slut shamed Iris and also insulted Millie for not being experienced enough in the same sentence.

'Romeo, I swear to G-'

'She might be good, after a couple of drinks..... well I mean we'll see tonight'

'What is that supposed to mean?' Finn demanded,

'Well your pretty little girlfriend Millie, she's coming to my party tonight. A party in which you, my friend, are not invited to,' Romeo taunted

'If you touch her-'

Romeo suddenly grabbed Finn's shirt and pushed him up against the locker.

'I'm gonna pop your little girlfriend's cherry tonight and there's nothing you can do about it,' Romeo spat in Finn's face

Finn was fuming, he wanted to punch him.

'You can't do anything, just like you couldn't with Iris,' Romeo stated quietly with a disconcerting grin on his face.

'I'll kill you.' Finn stated bluntly.

'No you won't Finn, you're too weak.'
With that Romeo released him and sauntered off cockily down the hallway,
'Oh and Finn, send my love to Iris'

Finn felt tears of frustration pricking in his eyes. He could not let Romeo hurt Millie. He would never forgive himself.

I need to protect her. Like I failed to protect Iris.

He was shaking slightly and nerves ran through his whole body.

The bell rung and he saw students flowing out of the classroom, he caught sight of Maddie and wondered over to her.

'Maddie? Do you know where Millie is right now?'

Maddie was with her boyfriend Jack K, she looked shocked that Finn was talking to her.

'I think she's in Chem,' Maddie said and obviously noticing his exasperated mood asked, 'why Finn? Is everything okay?'

'Yeah, yeah I just really need to find her.' He thanked Maddie before hurrying off to find Millie.

He saw her looking gorgeous, her hair scraped back into a ponytail, and her short white dress emphasising her suntan. She was laughing with her friend Jacob, but this happy expression changed when she caught sight of Finn.

She walked towards him, noticing his jumpy mood.

'Finn, you okay?'

'Mills, I need you not to go to that party tonight,'

'This again? Really?'

'Please trust me, he does not have good intentions.'

'Finn! Stop lecturing me, all my friends are going and Romeo is my friend. He's not going to hurt me,'

'But Millie,' he moved towards her and grabbed her hand,'he is. He wants to,'

She yanked her hand away, 'you're just acting so jealous right now.'

'Millie.... please,' Finn pleaded.

'I'll see you tomorrow Finn.' She said, with an irritated expression on her face.

Finn sighed in despair. He didn't know what to do, there was no way he could crash the party. Romeo wouldn't let him through door.

Then he remembered, that Jack had been invited because of his new girlfriend Ellie.

He whipped his phone out and dialled Jack.

'Pick up, pick up, pick up' he muttered to himself.

'Hello?'

'Jack!'

'Hey man, what do you want?'

'I need you to go to Romeo Beckham's party tonight.'

'Um.... why?'

'Because I need you to keep an eye on Millie.'

'Look dude, I know you're still worried after the whole Iris thing, but I'm sure you're overthinking it.'

'Jack.... i'm not. He came up to me in the corridor this morning and basically said he was gonna sleep with her. Tonight'

'Woah... he said that to you.'

'Yes.... Jack please, I'm worried. She doesn't believe he's a bad guy and I know you've been invited and I.....'

'Slow down Finn, I'll go'

'You will?'

'Yeah Ellie and I will go and keep an eye on her.'

'Jack, I love you man, thank you,' (FACK!)

'No problem, Finnie' he joked.

Finn felt slightly more reassured, he knew someone was watching Millie, someone he trusted. He still was worried though, he knew tonight was going to be restless for him.