10

Millie was walking down the corridor when she felt someone grab her arm and drag her into a dark room.

She tensed up in fear until the lights flickered on to reveal a grinning Finn.

'God you scared me,' she breathed, his face inching closer to hers.
'I did?' He smirked against her cheek
Millie bit her lip and nodded.

He slowly backed her up against the wall of the janitors closet, one arm on her waist the other against the wall by her head.

He leaned in and kissed her softly. She smiled gently breathing in his scent, she ran her fingers through his black curls. She placed her lips against his and kissed him passionately, he grabbed at her waist and breathed heavily. He didn't want to stop, she was so perfect.

She panted heavily and moved her lips to his jawline. He smirked at this and rubbed one of his hands up and down her back and moved the other to her upper thigh. Her skirt rose with his hand and she flinched.

He stopped instantly, afraid that he had hurt her in any way.

'Millie... did I? Because if I hurt you...'

'Finn! I'm fine..'

'Are you sure because...'

'Finn' she smiled 'i'm fine, but I have to go to English.'

'Ok...' he trailed off.

She quickly pecked his cheekbone and sashayed out of the janitor's closet.

She mentally cursed herself for flinching. Why am I so stupid? He's gonna think I'm so awkward.

She sighed and walked to her lesson.

Millie sat down at lunch to be greeted with intrigued glances.

'So when were you gonna tell us?' Sadie raised her eyebrows,

'Tell you what ?' Millie asked, confused

'That you were making out with Finn Wolfhard.' Lilia sighed rolling her eyes slightly.

Millie coughed and choked on her drink,
'What?' She spluttered.

'Mills, everyone saw you.... the janitor's closet' Maddie stated,

'Romeo is not gonna be happy....' Lilia seethed.

Millie thought about this, they weren't even going out. It wasn't like she belonged to him.

Romeo, Jacob and Jack K sauntered over to the table.

Jacob was the fist to speak, 'Wolfhard huh?'

Millie glanced up,

'Didn't see that one coming,' he continued

'Yeah I thought you like hated him,' Jack K said whilst munching his burger, Maddie hit him.

Millie glared at him, and then looked away, meeting Romeo's eyes. He looked concerned.

'Just be careful Mill, I've heard he's not a nice guy.' Romeo smiled nervously as if he was worried about her.

She tried to smile back reassuringly.

Finn sat down, only to be greeted by death stares from all his friends.

'What?' He said,

'Millie, Really?' Jaeden chuckled,

'How d'y....'

'We all saw you coming out of the janitors closet, the whole school knows,' Jack said with his arm wrapped around his new girlfriend Ellie.