2

Millie wrote furiously. Quickly tackling the math equations on her sheet of paper. She worked hard and always obtained outstanding results, she was close to perfect.

'Millie,' Caleb whispered,

When he got no response he reached over and prodded her arm 'Millie!' he hissed again.

'What Caleb? I'm working' she snapped at him.

He chuckled 'I wanted to know if you were going to the party tonight'

'What party?' Millie whispered, clearly uninterested.

'Jack Grazer's party'...' The one Sadie has been nagging you about forever'.

Millie rolled her eyes, 'oh, that party'

'Yes' Caleb smiled, 'Romeo's going you know'

Millie blushed and hit Caleb playfully, 'shut up' she giggled, 'i don't like him like that' she said rather too loudly as people glanced at her from around the room.

'So?' Caleb questioned, raising an eyebrow.

'fine, i'll be there' she smiled, now looking forward to the party.

The highly anticipated end of the school day finally arrived and Millie, Sadie and Maddie headed to Sadie's.

Sadie flipped her long, red hair over her shoulder and skipped over to her closet. She pulled out her clothes and filed through them throwing things at Millie and Maddie to try on.

Sadie setled for a blue halter neck and some light blue jeans paired with sneakers. Sadie suddenly gasped before flinging some red lace underwear in Maddie's direction.

'Wear them for Jack,' she exclaimed, laughing.

Millie began to giggle as Maddie blushed furiously and began to slowly laugh as all three girls broke down into fits of giggles.

'Oh my God, Sadie you are so annoying', Maddie chuckled, rolling her eyes.

'Or perhaps for you Mills,' sadie beamed 'gonna get some action with Romeo tonight...' they all laughed again as Millie gasped;

'He doesn't even like me like that Sade' Millie turned red.

'Oh trust me he does!' Maddie bellowed, as she pulled her sheer top over her head.

'That's a new Bra!' Millie said shocked as she flung a pillow at Maddie while Sadie began to laugh  again.

'told you she was trying to impress Jack!' Millie and Sadie laughed as Maddie groaned embarrassed.

The three girls got ready, still giggling occasionally and Sadie drove to the party. 

Millie looked gorgeous as always and she knew it.

She wore her hair in a braided high ponytail and she wore a deep green v-neck sweater, which exposed her collarbones paired with a black suede skirt and some sneakers.

The three girls hopped out of the car knowing they were to be the most beautiful there and entered the alcohol and smoke filled house.